Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regional Rankings

This was posted on TeamKong last night by Pitt State Forever and came from the D2 podcast.
    1. GV
    2. Pitt
    3. Ferris
    4.Davenport
    5.OBU
    6. Indy
    7. Truman
    8.Harding
    9. ESU
    10. Saggy Valley

So no NW for now. But NW is now a huge fan of anyone who beats Davenport, Indy over Truman, anyone who beats Harding and has to take care of business vs ESU and hope Saggy drops one or their metrics fall off significantly

IF everything plays to form and IF NW beats ESU they have a shot. They will still have to jump Harding and Saggy. But NW profile improves by bearing 2 other above .500 trams in UNK and ESU. Assuming NW beats Southern they become the biggest Joplin JUCO fans ever. Moso staying above .500 could turn out to be critical for the Bearcats.

Comment

I don't believe they have actually been released yet. Those are just speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
        I don't believe they have actually been released yet. Those are just speculation.
        Which is why I sighted my sources instead of plagiarizing like usual. 😀 while not official, it got the topic started. Chuck and Brandon and others aren't usually too off target.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
          IF everything plays to form and IF NW beats ESU they have a shot. They will still have to jump Harding and Saggy. But NW profile improves by bearing 2 other above .500 trams in UNK and ESU. Assuming NW beats Southern they become the biggest Joplin JUCO fans ever. Moso staying above .500 could turn out to be critical for the Bearcats.
          I don't think moso will impact NW or ESU's chances. Every win by a conf opponent is also a loss by a conference opponent.

I honestly want Pitt to win out and a 2 loss MIAA team to get left out in favor of a 2 loss glvc team in hopes that it inspires change.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I don't think moso will impact NW or ESU's chances. Every win by a conf opponent is also a loss by a conference opponent.

I honestly want Pitt to win out and a 2 loss MIAA team to get left out in favor of a 2 loss glvc team in hopes that it inspires change.
            It seems one of the criteria this year is your tewms record vs teams who have a record > .500. That is why MOSO finishing with a winning record is important to NW.

Agree and amen.

Comment

Initial 10 ‘unranked’ ranked SR3 teams include 4 from GLIAC & 2 each from GAC, GLVC & MIAA(PSU & ESU).
              4 undefeated teams/3 with 1 loss/3 with 2 losses.
              Not looking good for NW at this point.
              Last edited by NWFanatic; 10-24-2022, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                Initial 10 ‘unranked’ ranked SR3 teams include 4 from GLIAC & 2 each from GAC, GLVC & MIAA(PSU & ESU).
                4 undefeated teams/3 with 1 loss/3 with 2 losses.
                Not looking good for NW at this point.
                A 2 loss NW could be left out while a 2 loss Truman gets in.

Comment

This was posted on TeamKong last night by Pitt State Forever and came from the D2 podcast.
                  1. GV
                  2. Pitt
                  3. Ferris
                  4.Davenport
                  5.OBU
                  6. Indy
                  7. Truman
                  8.Harding
                  9. ESU
                  10. Saggy Valley

So no NW for now. But NW is now a huge fan of anyone who beats Davenport, Indy over Truman, anyone who beats Harding and has to take care of business vs ESU and hope Saggy drops one or their metrics fall off significantly
                  No need to get it second hand. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

A 2 loss NW could be left out while a 2 loss Truman gets in.
                    I don’t think a 2-loss Truman team gets in because their one OOC loss is about to start to look less shiny with Davenport facing SVSU, FSU and GVSU in the final three weeks. What’s helpful is the fact that Truman went out and beat three more teams that are at or above .500 from other conferences and still has a chance to add two more +.500 wins in the final three weeks.

But even with two losses, blind resume probably still puts TSU ahead of NWMSU anyway because of those OOC region wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

No need to get it second hand. ;)

I did catch the YouTube today. Wasn't able to last night. Great job by you and the other guys.

Comment

I did catch the YouTube today. Wasn't able to last night. Great job by you and the other guys.
                        Thanks W. We all appreciate it.

Comment

After this week’s games there are still 11 SR3 teams with 2 or fewer losses. 3 each in MIAA/GAC/GLIAC & 2 in GLVC

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                            After this week’s games there are still 11 SR3 teams with 2 or fewer losses. 3 each in MIAA/GAC/GLIAC & 2 in GLVC
                            This was the only region immune to chaos today...

Comment

There is a lot of scenarios where gliac gets three . Glvc will get one but has a high chance of two esp since Truman should have a very high out of conference metric. Ouachita will get in unless they drop both but I just don't see that even though the Henderson game is always wild ( it is probably the greatest rivalry in D2) . That leaves one from miaa and it won't be a two loss emporia team unless Pitt looses both and emporia beats NW and takes the conference.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X