Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northwest isn't missing the playoffs after winning out after Pitt. Nothing would suggest they aren't 1 of the 7 best teams in the region and that is the standard they are evaluated on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taxman View Post
      Northwest isn't missing the playoffs after winning out after Pitt. Nothing would suggest they aren't 1 of the 7 best teams in the region and that is the standard they are evaluated on.
      The road wins at UNK and ESU definitely helped their percentage. I see them as a 6 or 7 and they may be moved to another region

Comment

• When is the selection show?

Comment

• Pitt gets 1 home playoff game for sure. That's all I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
            When is the selection show?
            4:30 central time

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
              DU is losing 42-0 to GV. How do they make the playoffs?
              I don’t think they do. How can the committee overlook them going 0–2 and being out scored 77–14 in region the final two weeks?

Comment

• Originally posted by tarcat View Post
                I don’t think they do. How can the committee overlook them going 0–2 and being out scored 77–14 in region the final two weeks?
                Because that isn't one of the metrics. In fact, NCAA dropped that "record in recent games" metric a few years ago. Still, the comm. can readily look at whatever and however they choose. DU has a case to be in. Clearly, not a lock, but a case nonetheless. And the anti-silo crowd has a point about "how does one know?" about those silo teams. The selections will indeed be interesting.

Comment

• I still think it's three gliac Pitt obu, Indy then either harding Truman or nw. At this point I think it will be the choice for many reasons including making the most money on tickets sell. And I could see them getting moved to sR4 . Still think the day of the silo are numbered if covid stays away. There would be plenty of games available. Gliac glvc LSC. All are looking for games and good ticket sales.

Comment

• I hope that 9-2 NWMSU gets into the playoffs but I don't know if they will...they are tough and Rich Wright is an excellent head coach
                    Northwest Missouri State University
                    BEARCATS

Comment

• Northwest in against obu. Honestly a decent matchup for them.

Comment

• The streak is alive. As frustrating as it has sometimes felt in recent years, that’s still quite an accomplishment. I don’t expect us to last long, but you never know. I’ll be rooting for Pitt State as long as we don’t run into them which sounds weird to say.

Comment

• It's official.

1. GV
                          2. Ferris
                          3. Pitt
                          4. OBU
                          5. NW
                          6. UIndy
                          7. Davenport

Comment

• So Indy comes to Pitt, NW goes to OBU, and DU goes to Ferris.

Comment

• Isn't that a first round conf game for Ferris? So is someone getting shipped out?

Comment

• Originally posted by PSR View Post

As a fan of a team that has spent the biggest part of the last decade in the 8,9,10 spot I said what I said. The Committee had the teams where they were last week letting everyone know who had a chance and who didn’t. I have yet to see a team go from 10 to 7 without all teams in front of them losing.

ESU and NW has slim to none chances of getting in, win not with standing.
                                I guess you were right. They went from 10 to 5

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X