It's official.

1. GV
    2. Ferris
    3. Pitt
    4. OBU
    5. NW
    6. UIndy
    7. Davenport
    5-7 aren't seeded per metrics. They are placed for travel, etc reasons. Not sure how one can actually find that. Numbers are posted on the NCAA site, but not ranked.
    Last edited by Redwing; 11-13-2022, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Wow

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

I guess you were right. They went from 10 to 5
        Well, they went from out to in which I didn't think they would. Historically, if teams won in front of you and had similar or better SOS you didn't jump.

Comment

• When are they going to give times?

Comment

• Pitts is at 1:00.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSR View Post

Well, they went from out to in which I didn't think they would. Historically, if teams won in front of you and had similar or better SOS you didn't jump.
              ya i would imagine if we looked it up yr to yr teams don’t usually jump from 10 to in
              Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• our website shows 1p for our game as well
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• But seriously, what is the MIAA doing if all you have to do to make the playoffs is play 8 d2 teams to only beat 6 of them. And have 7 total wins…

Comment

• Nuts and bolts, Pitt got screwed!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
                      Nuts and bolts, Pitt got screwed!
                      I kind of think so, but I have no idea if they can compete with Ferris or GV. I guess we'll find out if they get through Indy.

Comment

• It was mentioned on TK if you switch NW and pitts seasons is Nw a 1 or 2 seed and does pitt even make it?

Comment

• Originally posted by psudoc View Post
                          It was mentioned on TK if you switch NW and pitts seasons is Nw a 1 or 2 seed and does pitt even make it?
                          IDK.
                          During Pitt's decline they probably got some PO slots that others might not have due to the long PO resume they had. They definitely got friendly votes 8n the rankings. NW will too until the shiny wears off.

Comment

• Originally posted by psudoc View Post
                            It was mentioned on TK if you switch NW and pitts seasons is Nw a 1 or 2 seed and does pitt even make it?
                            I think GV would still be #1 and I’d like to think Pitt would still be in, but I can’t say I blame anyone for that line of thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

IDK.
                              During Pitt's decline they probably got some PO slots that others might not have due to the long PO resume they had. They definitely got friendly votes 8n the rankings. NW will too until the shiny wears off.
                              NW is a flash in the pan. We get no special treatment…

Comment

• All we have heard is how silo scheduling is killing the miaa and yet Nw goes from 10th to 5th in the region. And yet pitt loses the 1 and 2 line for 3rd. Makes zero sense

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X