Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will respect you even more if I don't have to sit in the corner next weekend! The GA seat police have hated me for about 2 decades in Emporia.

See you Saturday for a showdown in the Foothills of the Flinthills! We will bring our best butter knives to try to compete with your guns!

Comment

You better bring a coat with that butter knife. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by BartonHornet View Post
        You better bring a coat with that butter knife. 😉
        And my shorts!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Shanks Alot View Post
          I will respect you even more if I don't have to sit in the corner next weekend! The GA seat police have hated me for about 2 decades in Emporia.

See you Saturday for a showdown in the Foothills of the Flinthills! We will bring our best butter knives to try to compete with your guns!
          lol they are over zealous huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Shanks Alot View Post

Yes. I have witnessed the absurdity of saving seats for non-existent students. This year at Northwest there were several MoWest fans that sat midfield in the east stands as the student section was MIA. They were over in the southwest pasture ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

Yes. I have witnessed the absurdity of saving seats for non-existent students. This year at Northwest there were several MoWest fans that sat midfield in the east stands as the student section was MIA. They were over in the southwest pasture ;-)
              Well for some Idiotic reason they moved the student section to the home side. So now the visitors stands look empty every week. So y’all don’t have to worry.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X