Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 10 Jimbo and Reload are really cousins.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 10 Jimbo and Reload are really cousins.

Central Oklahoma @ Nebraska Kearney
    Emporia State @ Lincoln
    Missouri Southern @ Northwest Missouri
    Missouri Western @ Central Missouri
    Northeastern State @ Fort Hays State
    Pittsburg State @ Washburn

Those last 3 are tough to pick. All have the potential to be too close for comfort.

Did NSU get enough of a moral victory last week to give them what it takes to beat a Hays team that is now using games as open tryouts for next year?

MW and UCM. Battle of the running QBs. This should be a good one.

Pitt at Bods. Bods have had Pitt's number for a minute now, but I can't imagine any player from last year's Pitt squad won't be pumped to deal out some payback for losing a playoff spot to them last year.

Although, yes, I sleep with his wife. We aren’t technically cousins. I know shocking! Typically folks in Oklahoma tend to only sleep with their cousins, but in this case. She’s just an easy lay on the way to Emporia. Plus, little man Bimbo hasn’t been ablen to get the job done. Which is quite fitting, UCO and Bimbo haven’t been able to finish since before joining the MIAA. …….. but I digress.

According to the guy crying about silo’s at NSU. I’m sure the team is going to get all sorts of signees after that “moral victory”. That is all they are missing is a win against another **** school to turn their program around.

Who you fooling PP. those last three aren’t hard to pick.
    MW - NSU - Bods
    done.

Comment

Predatory Primates PS I pray we see Pitt round one so we can kick your ass proper. Like should have happened a few weeks back….. GET SOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
        Predatory Primates PS I pray we see Pitt round one so we can kick your ass proper. Like should have happened a few weeks back….. GET SOME!!!
        My grandma always said "Be careful what you wish for".

Comment

They would ship your asses to Ouchita or ferris before scheduling a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
            and THAT is going to be a beautiful game lol. i might even drive to see that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              Central Oklahoma @ Nebraska Kearney
              Emporia State @ Lincoln
              Missouri Southern @ Northwest Missouri
              Missouri Western @ Central Missouri
              Northeastern State @ Fort Hays State
              Pittsburg State @ Washburn

Those last 3 are tough to pick. All have the potential to be too close for comfort.

Did NSU get enough of a moral victory last week to give them what it takes to beat a Hays team that is now using games as open tryouts for next year?

MW and UCM. Battle of the running QBs. This should be a good one.

Pitt at Bods. Bods have had Pitt's number for a minute now, but I can't imagine any player from last year's Pitt squad won't be pumped to deal out some payback for losing a playoff spot to them last year.
              its true. but at least his mother says im bigger. said something about him being hung like a large rodent.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                Lucky for you.

Comment

Only one team in the MIAA is ranked in the top three for scoring offense, scoring defense, total offense and total defense.

Take a guess who!

Comment

A playoff game at oauchita in November if preferable to a trip to Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                      Only one team in the MIAA is ranked in the top three for scoring offense, scoring defense, total offense and total defense.

Take a guess who!
                      That's way better than being undefeated with the hth. :rollseyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

That's way better than being undefeated with the hth. :rollseyes:
                        Suck it! Hahahaha

Comment

I picked MW over UCM. I wouldn't be surprised if the Mooles won just to screw up my picks. They have been trying to keep me down all year.

Comment

Not much from Jimbo this week? Scared?

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post
                              Not much from Jimbo this week? Scared?
                              Just waiting to see if TJ Davis is as good as you think he is.
                              Roll Chos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X