Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 10 Jimbo and Reload are really cousins.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Just waiting to see if TJ Davis is as good as you think he is.
    Dude is ridiculously talented as a ball carrier, and runs that offense really well.

If Kearney has any motivation left, they should be able to roll uco, but anything could happen.

Comment

The last 3 seasons haven’t been enough to prove to you that he is HIM ?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Dude is ridiculously talented as a ball carrier, and runs that offense really well.

If Kearney has any motivation left, they should be able to roll uco, but anything could happen.
        Classic PP. “UNK will win, but also let me sandbag and say anything can happen”
        Roll Chos!

Comment

Classic PP. “UNK will win, but also let me sandbag and say anything can happen”
          Let me clear it up for you. UCO is sloooooooooooooow and untalented. They shouldn't be able to beat any decent team this year.

That said, they have somehow pulled off 2 impossible wins this year against solid teams. I suspect that they have access to witchcraft, so there is an inexplicable chance that they might summon another demon and steal a win.

Comment

P.s. I'm just giving you a hard time, but you should really look up sandbagging because it doesn't mean what you think it means.

Comment

Jimbo and Reload are cousins, yikes. I heard they go to the same church, that's bad enough.

Comment

Hahahaha of course his pocket muncher has to come same face for him

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                  Jimbo and Reload are cousins, yikes. I heard they go to the same church, that's bad enough.
                  Only because his sister hands out Jimmy beans after the service.

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post
                    The last 3 seasons haven’t been enough to prove to you that he is HIM ?
                    meh, really didn't do a lot to impress today. of course, he may be Patrick Mahomes outside of our defense but I've never seen him play before either.

Comment

He ain’t nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post
                        Not much from Jimbo this week? Scared?
                        why would i come and talk smack? noone called me out. noone from UNK really said anything bad.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X