Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post

Hohensee is completing 68.6% of his passes - second best in the conference. Guess that’s not accurate enough for you. Granted it’s not as good as last year when he was the most accurate QB in the nation - but I’m guessing that having injured ribs might affect that. But regardless- never let facts get in the way of a good argument. :)
    Easier to complete a high percentage when it is dump, dump, dump. It's not nearly as impressive when you are 81st in the country in ypg.

He's barely over 7 ypa this year. Last year he was over 10 ypa at 74%. It's cearly not just Hohensee's fault though. Play calling, injuries, WR's, running game, all are bringing that down.

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post

Hohensee is completing 68.6% of his passes - second best in the conference. Guess that’s not accurate enough for you. Granted it’s not as good as last year when he was the most accurate QB in the nation - but I’m guessing that having injured ribs might affect that. But regardless- never let facts get in the way of a good argument. :)

props for the token :), it really tied it together for me.
      Go Bearcats!
      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X