Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Bowl Game of 2022

It's the Equine Bowl / Road Apple Rumble Nov. 12th. The 4-6 Mules travel to Edmond to meet the 5-5 Bronchos in the Central Showdown. UCM leads the series 7-2 with a 30-29 win in 2021. UCO will enter this year's game as the betting favorite. Three hours of equine smack down that will include kicking, biting, bucking, and that's just the cheer leaders. Okie & Ozark football all wrapped into one.

Whoop their ass UCM
    Last edited by reloadmvp; 11-06-2022, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
      Whoop there a** UCM
      That is a fine display of quality Emporia education.
      Go Bronchos!

Comment

Whoop there ass UCM
        hahah rooting for UCM because you couldnt take care of it. classic. i thought everyone hated UCM?
        Last edited by jimbo slice; 11-06-2022, 06:39 PM.

Comment

ECU, ECU, ECU. Oh, crap you already corrected it to UCM. Seems like cousin E man has camped out in your brain.
          Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 11-06-2022, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
            ECU, ECU, ECU. Oh, crap you already corrected it to UCM. Seems like cousin E man has camped out in your brain.
            Lmao. They like to pretend like Siri and autocorrect doesn’t exist.

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post

That is a fine display of quality Emporia education.
              I realize you’re still on a flip phone tapping through each letter. The rest of us are on what they call smart phones. Welcome to the 21st century. Where we have better things to do than correct, auto correct.

i’m just so glad your UCO education allows you to comprehend the English language so well.

Comment

the least of problems on the internet
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                  the least of problems on the internet
                  I’d agree with you, but not this week hahaha

Comment

I realize you’re still on a flip phone tapping through each letter. The rest of us are on what they call smart phones. Welcome to the 21st century. Where we have better things to do than correct, auto correct.

i’m just so glad your UCO education allows you to comprehend the English language so well.
                    My education also prepared me to check my work. Randy also understands this with his "pick 'em" results.

Then again, the don't think twice mentality is what we all should expect of someone whose mascot uses kamikaze tactics.
                    Go Bronchos!

Comment

My education also prepared me to check my work. Randy also understands this with his "pick 'em" results.

Then again, the don't think twice mentality is what we all should expect of someone whose mascot uses kamikaze tactics.
                      Then they wasted your time. It’s 2022 pal. How about you go spend this energy on getting the team ready for basketball season. I’m sure they need help handing out jerseys or something.

Comment

are they actual hornets?

according to the dumb ass who designed the end zone for limporia state, they arent real hornets but honey bees. i thought emporia was a teachers college at one point. maybe some research would have helped in that case.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

are they actual hornets?

according to the dumb ass who designed the end zone for limporia state, they arent real hornets but honey bees. i thought emporia was a teachers college at one point. maybe some research would have helped in that case.
                          Kind of like NW who uses a kitty cat costume, but claims to be the Bearcats, or UCO who either uses cultural appropriation, or made a typo while trying to spell Bronco a hundred plus years ago and still refuses to admit it. I guess it could be worse. I mean you can do everything right, and somehow still choose to be "the mules"

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Kind of like NW who uses a kitty cat costume, but claims to be the Bearcats, or UCO who either uses cultural appropriation, or made a typo while trying to spell Bronco a hundred plus years ago and still refuses to admit it. I guess it could be worse. I mean you can do everything right, and somehow still choose to be "the mules"
                            It could still be worse... an Ichabod?

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

It could still be worse... an Ichabod?
                              Some terrible mascots in this conference... LOL

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X