Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was that the last time we won, wow. I knew it had been awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
      Northwest's string of wins is on the line. Here is a photo from a few years back, 2009?
      your picture doesn’t exist. Like UCOs playoff chances.

Comment

ALL-TIME SERIES
        Northwest holds a commanding 35-2 lead in the all-time series with Emporia State. Northwest is 17-1 in games played in Emporia, Kan.
        ESU has posted two wins in series - Oct. 9, 1965 in Emporia, Kan., and Oct. 1, 1994, in Maryville, Mo

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

your picture doesn’t exist. Like UCOs playoff chances.
          ahhhh but heres the thing. you guys are at the ceiling of your ability. this is the best you guys have been in years. i remember not so many years ago, you guys took a good old fashioned ass raping at the hands of NW in the playoffs.

UCO is coming up and the sky is the limit lol and you know it. we did more with freshman and sophomores and a QB that will be returning next year than several of you guys have been able to do to us. better do something with this opportunity. because i will keep this thread in my head until that final whistle saturday and trust me when i say, you will hear from me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

ahhhh but heres the thing. you guys are at the ceiling of your ability. this is the best you guys have been in years. i remember not so many years ago, you guys took a good old fashioned ass raping at the hands of NW in the playoffs.

UCO is coming up and the sky is the limit lol and you know it. we did more with freshman and sophomores and a QB that will be returning next year than several of you guys have been able to do to us. better do something with this opportunity. because i will keep this thread in my head until that final whistle saturday and trust me when i say, you will hear from me lol.
            If you say so “coach”.

Comment

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
              ALL-TIME SERIES
              Northwest holds a commanding 35-2 lead in the all-time series with Emporia State. Northwest is 17-1 in games played in Emporia, Kan.
              ESU has posted two wins in series - Oct. 9, 1965 in Emporia, Kan., and Oct. 1, 1994, in Maryville, Mo
              I thought this was more accurate than 2009. Go ahead and update that 2 to a 3 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Good luck selling the Gac and GLVC on that plan.
                GLVC played against some GLIAC teams this year so don't see any issue there. But yes GAC could be an issue. LSC is always looking for dance partners.

Comment

I thought the UCO qb was on his last year? Not sure I would be happy about him returning if I was a UCO guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

GLVC played against some GLIAC teams this year so don't see any issue there. But yes GAC could be an issue. LSC is always looking for dance partners.
                    I was thinking about the teams who recruit KC mainly. Losing to NW, MW, and UCM would cost them more than a loss.

Comment

I thought the UCO qb was on his last year? Not sure I would be happy about him returning if I was a UCO guy?
                      yeh not really sure how i feel about it. he still has his covid year but has already graduated. 50/50 with some saying hes leaning on returning. something has been wrong with his play this year but im not sure what.

Comment

something has been wrong with his play this year but im not sure what.
                        The word sucks comes to mind.

Comment

yeh not really sure how i feel about it. he still has his covid year but has already graduated. 50/50 with some saying hes leaning on returning. something has been wrong with his play this year but im not sure what.
                          His passing has improved some this season, but he still has a long way to go.
                          .Maybe an argument could be made for him at NSU or Southern? He wouldn't be an improvement anywhere else.

Comment

I guess he doesn't throw a ton of picks and can run, so he's a place to start.

Comment

I guess he doesn't throw a ton of picks and can run, so he's a place to start.
                              right. my problem is the choices to do either are not happening fast enough, i guess. the offense is new to him so I've given him a pass up to this point. suck? i dont know, he was pretty damn good ast year at what he did. he wasnt asked to throw a bunch and was asked to run a bunch. did well when he needed to.

Comment

I was thinking about the teams who recruit KC mainly. Losing to NW, MW, and UCM would cost them more than a loss.
                                maybe a bit for Truman although i don't see them in on any of the Pitt kids. I just started following NW Football Twitter so I can get a grasp on the kids they are going after and who they are going up against for them.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X