Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    It's crazy that the worst NW secondary in a long time won this by picking off the least int. prone QB in the conference. ESU definitely choked, but NW also had their weakest units step up when it counted.
    To bad relapseMVP can’t understand this. But I guess he moved to Oklahoma to help Jumbo raise Panty Hamsters

Comment

It's crazy that the worst NW secondary in a long time won this by picking off the least int. prone QB in the conference. ESU definitely choked, but NW also had their weakest units step up when it counted.
      In addition the guy who got the endzone int also got beat on the long pass to the 2. NW had 3 ints and held Gleason to 0 TD passes

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Same song and dance for your weak sauce team.
        Okay. Guess we are back to pretending again.

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Okay. Guess we are back to pretending again.
          eh.

who knows.

higgins is a good coach, he's not yet been great. sometimes those dudes stay at a place long enough they eventually put it all together & break through (partridge) & other times they are what they are.
          Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

eh.

who knows.

higgins is a good coach, he's not yet been great. sometimes those dudes stay at a place long enough they eventually put it all together & break through (partridge) & other times they are what they are.
            with the statement above, the question has to be asked...is emporia that good of a job? can you possibly feel like you are going to be able to get the talent to get over the top?

rumor was back in the end of last season, when bobek "resigned" there was a phone call made to the 405 area code from within the Emporia city limits.

Comment

• When both teams are within a play of winning the game at the end, I don't see how either fan base can denigrate the other team or their coaches.

Comment

• Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                When both teams are within a play of winning the game at the end, I don't see how either fan base can denigrate the other team or their coaches.
                Someone with some common sense. Thank you. That Corner sank at the last possible second, elevated and took away a pass that would have otherwise been a game winner. Great play, great game by two damn good teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

with the statement above, the question has to be asked...is emporia that good of a job? can you possibly feel like you are going to be able to get the talent to get over the top?

rumor was back in the end of last season, when bobek "resigned" there was a phone call made to the 405 area code from within the Emporia city limits.
                  idk if that's true & i presume you don't either.

but i were gh & a job w/ d1 facilities came open in my home state i'd be interested & it'd have nothing to do w/ what i thought about the place i'm at.

there are a bunch of schools that couldn't get over the top until they did. co's not on that list yet either (yet).
                  Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

It took a NW choke for the ESU choke to happen. ESU never should have had a final chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

It took a NW choke for the ESU choke to happen. ESU never should have had a final chance.
                      When I say ESU choked, I am mostly talking about the way they hurt themselves with the dumb penalties, looked too tight most of the game, and stuff like that. It just looked like the situation was a little too big for them, at times to me.

The pass to the 2 was just a great play by ESU. The pick was just a great play by NW.

Comment

idk if that's true & i presume you don't either.

meh. who knows. i trust the source.

but i were gh & a job w/ d1 facilities came open in my home state i'd be interested
                        CMON man. He's from Blackwell. he played and graduated from ESU. he's been coaching ESU for 15 years. he's more of a Kansan that Oklahoman. especially since he's been there so long. just wanting to jump schools because its "his home state" kind of shows a lack of loyalty and trust in his current mission. I'm sure that argument made more sense to you in your head.

there are a bunch of schools that couldn't get over the top until they did.
                        and there are a bunch that never do. maybe he figures hes already in love with the oklahoma players and he might as well go straight to the well instead of picking off some here and there.
                        co's not on that list yet either (yet).
                        yeh

Comment

• d1 facilities would be the salient part of my made up theory
                          maybe he's sideways w/ the ad - another made up theory
                          maybe he thinks es is a dump - your made up theory
                          Go Bearcats!
                          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

When I say ESU choked, I am mostly talking about the way they hurt themselves with the dumb penalties, looked too tight most of the game, and stuff like that. It just looked like the situation was a little too big for them, at times to me.

The pass to the 2 was just a great play by ESU. The pick was just a great play by NW.
                            when they were here, at "the rich" they came in cocky, unprepared and undisciplined. I'll put that at the feet of the coaching staff for that one. again, I'll put that at the feet of the coaching staff for that one. the harder they tried, the worse they failed. you could almost read their minds on the opposite sidelines. "WM scored 35 on them. there's no way this is happening". why else would you go for a 4th down conversion 6 times and get zero of them.

Comment

d1 facilities would be the salient part of my made up theory
                              maybe he's sideways w/ the ad - another made up theory
                              maybe he thinks es is a dump - your made up theory
                              we did 3 recruiting trips there. it was dated but nice. were a football family though. kids that are seriously looking for a different look than being in a small, dated college town, you aren't getting them. he knows it. he's a college football coach and i'm sure he can see how the recruiting process works.
                              i like H but he's a little arrogant. never really met one that wasn't. but, as soon as he heard the last name, he smirked at him said thanks for coming and turned to the next guy. what that meant?... i think i know.

my point was, if you are missing out on important kids that you need to win, why not move your operations to the center of your recruiting pool.
                              Last edited by jimbo slice; 11-14-2022, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                                When both teams are within a play of winning the game at the end, I don't see how either fan base can denigrate the other team or their coaches.
                                I'm glad someone at NW still has some common sense....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X