Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    I know the ESU coaching staff relates well and gets a lot of recruits other schools are looking at. I really don't think recruiting is the issue at ESU. IDK what tech and services they use, but they aren't doing too bad.

They had the horses to play with, and give themselves a chance to beat both NW and Pitt this year. They just didn't get it done either time.
    question...do they ever?

dating back to 2014 they are 2-12 against those two teams. maybe he just feels he cant get it done with what he is able to recruit now.....dunno.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

haha reading comprehension skills a little behind eh? its ok. yay public school!

30+ kids on your roster from oklahoma. get a map.
      The irony. Lol. Thanks for proving my point.

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

oooohhh please acknowledge my team. i DO deserve to be with the big boys!
      Says the guy who can only stay relevant by riding ESUs nuts and pretending he knows something about nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

The irony. Lol. Thanks for proving my point.

Says the guy who can only stay relevant by riding ESUs nuts and pretending he knows something about nothing.
        i havent been running around here thumping my chest for the last 4 weeks telling everyone that would listen how good ES is....

noone likes you. PP says you have a small dick and your mother told me you your nickname in high school was Fatty Mcpimple ass.

Comment

i havent been running around here thumping my chest for the last 4 weeks telling everyone that would listen how good ES is....

noone likes you. PP says you have a small dick and your mother told me you your nickname in high school was Fatty Mcpimple ass.
          ESU is good... so there's that lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

ESU is good... so there's that lol.
            meh. well see. you were outplayed alot this year. didja get the W? yes. does that make you good?

Comment

meh. well see. you were outplayed alot this year. didja get the W? yes. does that make you good?
              According to you, getting the W is all that matters.

Comment

• ESU is pretty darned good. Best QB in the league, and good defense. Closer to a complete team than most.

Comment

• ^top 20.
                  Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X