Clear All

• Week 11... I'll miss this.

Central Missouri @ Central Oklahoma
    Fort Hays State @ Pittsburg State
    Lincoln @ Missouri Western
    Nebraska Kearney @ Northeastern State
    Northwest Missouri @ Emporia State
    Washburn @ Missouri Southern

Northwest at Emporia is the big one to keep a playoff dream alive.

Pitt is playing for a home PO game.

Central and Central should be a good game.

WU at Southern probably shouldn't be a game, but I think it will.

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Northwest at Emporia is the big one to keep a playoff dream alive.

Pitt is playing for a home PO game.

Central and Central should be a good game.

WU at Southern probably shouldn't be a game, but I think it will.
    as an OU fan im usually "us against the world" and really couldn't give a crap if the rest of the big12 wins a game all year. i hope they all finish 5-5 as long as OU wins,
    as a UCO fan, im actually pulling for those that have the shot of showing up strong in the playoffs. i dont know. go figure.

go pitt.

sorry NW gotta pick emporia (eat a bucket of d*cks reload) i may be wrong but to me, they're simply playing better football right now.

the equine bowl is going to be a fairly good battle and i hope our seniors can focus on UCM. AD seems pretty adamant about finishing this season with a full game. says we haven't had one yet this season.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

as an OU fan im usually "us against the world" and really couldn't give a crap if the rest of the big12 wins a game all year. i hope they all finish 5-5 as long as OU wins,
      as a UCO fan, im actually pulling for those that have the shot of showing up strong in the playoffs. i dont know. go figure.

go pitt.

sorry NW gotta pick emporia (eat a bucket of d*cks reload) i may be wrong but to me, they're simply playing better football right now.

the equine bowl is going to be a fairly good battle and i hope our seniors can focus on UCM. AD seems pretty adamant about finishing this season with a full game. says we haven't had one yet this season.
      AD has done a heck of a job with what is basically a team of spare parts.

I know how he feels, too. Pitt hasn't put together a whole game yet. MSSU and UCO were the closest. I think they will have to figure out how to do so or it may be a short PO run. The injuries are definitely out of hand for Pitt, too. Their opog at WR last week has practiced 4 years and had never seen the field until thar day.. That's how far down the DC they are.. OL.is in the same boat..

ESU is playing closer to their ceiling than anyone else right now. I just don't know if they can get over that mental hump and beat NW.

Comment

AD has done a heck of a job with what is basically a team of spare parts.

I know how he feels, too. Pitt hasn't put together a whole game yet. MSSU and UCO were the closest. I think they will have to figure out how to do so or it may be a short PO run. The injuries are definitely out of hand for Pitt, too. Their opog at WR last week has practiced 4 years and had never seen the field until thar day.. That's how far down the DC they are.. OL.is in the same boat..

ESU is playing closer to their ceiling than anyone else right now. I just don't know if they can get over that mental hump and beat NW.
        agreed on all counts.

Comment

The my little pony bowl and NW ESU are giving me fits. I've changed my mind a bunch on both of them.

Comment

The my little pony bowl and NW ESU are giving me fits. I've changed my mind a bunch on both of them.
            are you really going to pick against AD going against UCM with the last game of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

are you really going to pick against AD going against UCM with the last game of the season?
              I'm probably just mind screwing myself, but UCM has an improving passing game, and that's the gaping hole in the UCO defense.

The UCM defense is Swiss cheese, so UCO will score on them, but I think UCM may be able to score back.

I'm rooting for UCO to help us get a home game, but think this could be a better game than people think?

Comment

I heard Brian Wrights house is for sell and he is out after this season. any truth to that??

Comment

Originally posted by Fred View Post
                  I heard Brian Wrights house is for sell and he is out after this season. any truth to that??
                  It's the 3rd year in a row I've heard that. It didn't happen the first 2 years, so it probably isn't now.

I think he will leave eventually, but it will be based on what offers he gets.

Comment

sounds made up
                    Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Comment

psugorilla , you may want to post this in the pick thread. This is PP lamenting the end of the season thread.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X