Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hays at Pitt

I haven't watched Hays in a few weeks. Is the attitude and body language any better with all of the young players they have promoted?

I would hate for Pitt to get caught napping here.. I hope to.see them put a complete game together, and clean a bunch of stuff up because last week was pretty ugly for them.

Id say body language and giving a damn is improved. They don’t look as soft and they aren’t getting as many dumb penalties.

We’re still blowing some coverages and run fits on defense and we’ll miss blocks up front as well as have receivers running wrong routes. (Watch one half of football against emporia)

We finally just look like a very very very young brown coached team that may be lacking some talent imo.

all this to be said… you’re not getting another 2014 in the jungle unless you’re sitting all 24 starters.

Comment

Hays is playing pretty decent footso far. Pitt offense just can't get it going.

Comment

I’m just here to ruin PP’s night by giving the score to the game.

Comment

Pretty solid looking Pitt team. Nothing that was downright exceptional but just well rounded football team. Think they’ll represent well.

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
            Pretty solid looking Pitt team. Nothing that was downright exceptional but just well rounded football team. Think they’ll represent well.
            Yeah, they're just fundamentally solid and kind of methodical. Not great at anything, but pretty good at everything. I keep hoping they will grab another gear for the playoffs, but it's not looking like they will.

What was left of the crowd was ready to kill Brown for calling that time out with 4 seconds left.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Yeah, they're just fundamentally solid and kind of methodical. Not great at anything, but pretty good at everything. I keep hoping they will grab another gear for the playoffs, but it's not looking like they will.

What was left of the crowd was ready to kill Brown for calling that time out with 4 seconds left.
              Think they need a receiver to step up and be a real game breaker and that offense will pop.

glad he’s not making fans back there. I’m sure he wants every last snap for those young ones

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X