Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCM FOOTBALL OBSERVATIONS

Just wondering if any Mule fans see the team getting back on track in the future or more middle of the conference results.

Definitely more middle of the conference results. Keep the Mooles down!
    Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
      Definitely more middle of the conference results. Keep the Mooles down!

Series record - Central Missouri 7 to 3 over the Choites.

Comment

UCM's recent record:
        2019 11-2 and co-conference champs
        2020 Covid - no season. The Mules had 18 starters returning from 2019 and were poised for another run.
        2021 4-7 Many players graduated in spring 2020 and opted for job offers rather than play an extra year.
        2022 4 -7 Coach Lambo's first season

Coach Boda left last winter to become the OC at Tulane. So, it will take Coach Lambo some time to rebuild the team. No reason to believe that UCM won't return to the top of the conference.
        Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 11-12-2022, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
          UCM's recent record:
          2019 11-2 and co-conference champs
          2020 Covid - no season. The Mules had 18 starters returning from 2019 and were poised for another run.
          2021 4-7 Many players graduated in spring 2020 and opted for job offers rather than play an extra year.
          2022 4 -7 Coach Lambo's first season

Coach Boda left last winter to become the OC at Tulane. So, it will take Coach Lambo some time to rebuild the team. No reason to believe that UCM won't return to the top of the conference.
          Just like your basketball team after Coach KA left and was replaced by Coach K?

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

Just like your basketball team after Coach KA left and was replaced by Coach K?

Why don't you start a Mo South thread and talk-up the Lions. I never did hear the reason Jeff Boschee left MSU to take over the Pitt State basketball program. Start with that topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Series record - Central Missouri 7 to 3 over the Choites.
              But what happened today? I’m not talking about the Brook Bolles days. Honestly, it was an embarrassing performance by UCO. Hopefully AD can figure out that offense over the offseason.
              Roll Chos!

Comment

[QUOTE=RollChos;n717187]

But what happened today? I’m not talking about the Brook Bolles days. Honestly, it was an embarrassing performance by UCO. Hopefully AD can figure out that offense over the offseason.[/QUOTE

It was a crappy game for both sides. UCM kept killing drives with holding penalties and UCO had fumbling issues. Anyway, the game was so boring that I kept dozing off. On a positive note, I thought the stadium upgrades looked great. They really went all in with the water features and landscaping. I heard that you guys are hosting the high school football championships and I'm sure the stadium will be packed and what a great way to showcase the nice facilities.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kiss My Ass;n717272]
                  Originally posted by RollChos View Post

But what happened today? I’m not talking about the Brook Bolles days. Honestly, it was an embarrassing performance by UCO. Hopefully AD can figure out that offense over the offseason.[/QUOTE

It was a crappy game for both sides. UCM kept killing drives with holding penalties and UCO had fumbling issues. Anyway, the game was so boring that I kept dozing off. On a positive note, I thought the stadium upgrades looked great. They really went all in with the water features and landscaping. I heard that you guys are hosting the high school football championships and I'm sure the stadium will be packed and what a great way to showcase the nice facilities.
                  last year they had to bring in temporary bleachers and it was SRO all the way around the stadium. its going to be cool to see this place full for the high school championships

Comment

he’d to say right now op your coach has much to prove the next 2-3 yrs. don’t let anyone use covid as a crutch everyone had to deal with it, pitt for ex has ascended in spite of it
                    Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                      he’d to say right now op your coach has much to prove the next 2-3 yrs. don’t let anyone use covid as a crutch everyone had to deal with it, pitt for ex has ascended in spite of it

What? Do you always type with your eyes closed?

Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 11-13-2022, 07:37 AM.

Comment

I still want to know what happened to JS in his final year or more. It's like he quit recruiting during covid.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          I still want to know what happened to JS in his final year or more. It's like he quit recruiting during covid.

That's the proverbial $64,000 question driving Mule's fans crazy. Gorilla John works on campus at UCM and he usually has some good contacts in the football office. Maybe he will come forward and share his thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

That's the proverbial $64,000 question driving Mule's fans crazy. Gorilla John works on campus at UCM and he usually has some good contacts in the football office. Maybe he will come forward and share his thoughts.
                            Had probably already been contacted to move on to a higher level. Figured that he would just stay one more year and then bolt. The Willie Fritz donkey kicked you all once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

What? Do you always type with your eyes closed?
                              phew! its not just me...i thought i had a stroke or something.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X