Cats playing a majority of second stringers on D now

Comment

OBU with a TD. Cats up 47-17

Comment

happy to win.
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Bearcats win 47-17.. Cats only allow 18 yards of rushing to a team that averaged 300 on the season.

Comment

I think the MIAA proved that it’s still superior than the GAC and GLVC today. Next week we will find out if it has closed the gap at all on the GLIAC. As well as we played today, I don’t have a lot of confidence going into next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat1986 View Post

Yes they are very young
              I thought we had a couple of transfers starting at guard and tackle early in the season but admit I don’t follow the games like I used to.

Comment

11 penalties on NW. Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post
                  11 penalties on NW. Yikes!
                  Odd since GLIAC refs don't throw a ton of flags. This year it seemed we saw a few more than in the past, but usually they let things go. They have been quick on verbal personal fouls though.

See ya at Lubbers.. We have some past business to take care of. Safe journeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                    I think the MIAA proved that it’s still superior than the GAC and GLVC today. Next week we will find out if it has closed the gap at all on the GLIAC. As well as we played today, I don’t have a lot of confidence going into next week.
                    Hope for another 2018 in Allendale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                      Same here.

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Hope for another 2018 in Allendale.
                        I fully expect NW to take on a much better D next week, but if the o-line plays like this next week and Sturdy mixes up the play calls the same way, NW has the overall talent to give #1 all they can handle.

Comment

• Rich Wright saved his job today.
                          (obvious sarcasm)

Comment

Should have let Emporia in…..

Comment

• Except for the penalties, that was the most complete game NW has played all season (against a competitive team at least). Hopefully everyone is finally hitting their stride and things keep clicking next week against what is expected to be the best team played this year to date.
                              Last edited by GoCatsGo5; 11-19-2022, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Even when the MIAA is ‘down’ the GAC and GLVC get routed by MIAA. Needs to be a change in the way the D2 playoffs are laid out. GLIAC & MIAA > every other conference. The gap is unreal. NW has a legitimate chance with that front 7. Could be wrong, GV is damn good too.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X