I’ll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
      I think I am heading down for the game.
      You going to be on the sideline?

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post

You going to be on the sideline?
        I don't think so. It will depend on the weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I don't think so. It will depend on the weather.
          I would assume that Pitt State would have an executive suite for you on game day. Do they know who you are?

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
            Me too. They're not advertising "standing room only", so I am guessing there are still tickets available.
            JJ can't play his shell game with po tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post

I would assume that Pitt State would have an executive suite for you on game day. Do they know who you are?
              Exactly why there is no suite!

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post

I listened to the D2 show Sunday night and I kept hearing from the guys, GV, FSU, PSU didn’t want to see NW get in.

And I’m like why? Who wouldn’t want to play a one sided team that is running off reputation?

If we get to play NW again we will beat them double digits just like in 2011.
                Meh, Pitt's a meh team that does nothing of note to concern an opposing team. Fell on the right side of variance with a 3 pt total MOV v. the best 2 teams on their schedule in a conference that has zero nationally relevant teams.

Just the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

NW has a whole team and staff full of playoff experience. That helps a lot. They are still a tough out, but they can't just outgun teams with superior talent like Ferris and GV can.
                  Actually NW is a young, inexperienced playoff team compared to the past. I'd venture to guess the most inexperienced playoff team NW has had since the beginning of the current streak. Has to be based on all of the new faces getting their first extensive action this season. Especially on offense and in the defensive secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

I didn't realize beating a GAC team 1st round made a team "relevant". 11 years surely does lower standards though. ;-)

Strength on strength for OBU/NW. If NW can play 1 complete game this year, it's time to do it. Haven't seen one yet though. Happy to see 48 F, partly cloudy with no wind though. Maybe we can complete some passes more than 8 yards down field to a WR.

8?! You're being quite generous. More like 1 or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post

Meh, Pitt's a meh team that does nothing of note to concern an opposing team. Fell on the right side of variance with a 3 pt total MOV v. the best 2 teams on their schedule in a conference that has zero nationally relevant teams.

Just the facts.
                      You guys usually wait until you lose in the playoffs to trot this one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

I would think most would agree with that. I'm not as sure about Harding. For me, past rep matters, but with silo, it's hard to judge silo teams. As we mentioned on Sunday's show though, that's not a picture that the criteria paints. Some case could also be made about Davenport. Though they beat Truman and Saginaw, I still don't know if they are a PO quality school. NCAA should just state that here are some tools to use..... But rank as you see fit to put the best teams in the PO's. Why have criteria if it's isn't consistently used?
                        Are you new around here? This was stated like 8? years ago by the committee but some just *still* haven't came to accept reality.

Comment

I see what Taxman is doing here. Not today Turkey inseminators.

This is the Pitt /Indy thread. It will not devolve to be about that other team.

I claim it in the name of Pitt, and am now peeing all over it.

Comment

Just the facts.
                            Still beat the second place team by 2 games. The greyhounds are going down and the inseminators are going down too.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

You guys usually wait until you lose in the playoffs to trot this one out.
                              Thought that the whole season. Your turn to get embarrassed by Ferris.

Comment

Thought that the whole season. Your turn to get embarrassed by Ferris.
                                Ferris is not the same monster they were last year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X