Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    I see what Taxman is doing here. Not today Turkey inseminators.

This is the Pitt /Indy thread. It will not devolve to be about that other team.

I claim it in the name of Pitt, and am now peeing all over it.
    First post in this thread referencing NW...

Originally posted by PSR View Post

I listened to the D2 show Sunday night and I kept hearing from the guys, GV, FSU, PSU didn’t want to see NW get in.

And I’m like why? Who wouldn’t want to play a one sided team that is running off reputation?

If we get to play NW again we will beat them double digits just like in 2011.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Welcome to the Jungle, Indy.

Hopefully someone else can pipe in with suggestions for lodging.

My food suggestions would be:
      • THE mall deli
      • Any of the chicken places. (Mary's, Annie's, Bartos, or Gebharts. Try the German potatoes and the onion rings.)
      • Jim's Steak house.
      • The meat shed
      • Chatters
      • I'm sure there are more. Hopefully someone else will chime in.
      No love for Bootleggers?

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post

No love for Bootleggers?
        Been burnt down for about 10 years, I think…

Comment

I just hope Pitt gets the chance to play Ferris.

Comment

No love for Bootleggers?
            Been gone a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
              We’ll be at my sister in law’s wedding. My daughters knew not to get married during football or basketball season….my sister in law…not so much
              Seems like if its your SIL, your wife would be sufficient. HAHAHAHA

Comment

Meh, Pitt's a meh team that does nothing of note to concern an opposing team. Fell on the right side of variance with a 3 pt total MOV v. the best 2 teams on their schedule in a conference that has zero nationally relevant teams.

Just the facts.
                Yeah, just to the tune of 11-0 and clearly the best team in the MIAA.

Comment

PITT!!!!!!!

Comment

If we’re talking Pittsburg food, I’m gonna have to throw out Pitts hidden gem, Happy Family, into the mix. My personal favorite “Ma La Lo Mein” (all of the other suggestions are excellent as well)

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt State Forever View Post
                      If we’re talking Pittsburg food, I’m gonna have to throw out Pitts hidden gem, Happy Family, into the mix. My personal favorite “Ma La Lo Mein” (all of the other suggestions are excellent as well)
                      It was delicious when I went in 2017…

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                        It was delicious when I went in 2017…
                        I can confirm it’s still delicious in 2022. Me and a co-worker go pretty much once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                          PITT!!!!!!!
                          UIndy fans that make the drive are meeting up at The Pitt. Not a likely guest appearance by our live mascot, Grady - past his bedtime!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                            Don't stay quiet. The show is just a different version of the old Sunday night chat.
                            I have to host it and push so many buttons and coordinate everything so you'd be surprised at what I miss being said.
                            Pitt will have little trouble. I disagree with him.
                            I remember we were told the same thing about losing big and then we took down Fort Hays State few years back in ‘17 or ‘18 when they were miaa's best.

We may be on our 3rd string QB since spring camp and our phenom RB hasn’t been able to practice for weeks, but we get decent players - when McKeller and Clinton were in the same backfield, it was Clinton who had the better avg. Still NW Miss State thought McKeller was the second coming after we booted him.

It seems late in the season that privates never have the depth like state schools do, but who’s to say we don’t have another back or two? We don't plan to travel 10 hrs just to roll over for you and the games already scheduled so we might as well play it?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDog View Post

I remember we were told the same thing about losing big and then we took down Fort Hays State few years back in ‘17 or ‘18 when they were miaa's best.

meh. they were pretty good. the MIAAs best? very debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt State Forever View Post
                                I've only tried the pho. It was awful. The people who run it are really nice though.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X