Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDog View Post

I remember we were told the same thing about losing big and then we took down Fort Hays State few years back in ‘17 or ‘18 when they were miaa's best.

We may be on our 3rd string QB since spring camp and our phenom RB hasn’t been able to practice for weeks, but we get decent players - when McKeller and Clinton were in the same backfield, it was Clinton who had the better avg. Still NW Miss State thought McKeller was the second coming after we booted him.

It seems late in the season that privates never have the depth like state schools do, but who’s to say we don’t have another back or two? We don't plan to travel 10 hrs just to roll over for you and the games already scheduled so we mitrouble up fras well play it?
    Pitt's not great at anything this year except winning. Indy has a balanced offense, so they'll probable be able to move the ball some. I think they'll have trouble up front late in the game, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      I've only tried the pho. It was awful. The people who run it are really nice though.
      I liked the Pho!

Comment

Nice start by Pitt. Opening kickoff for a TD. Pick at our 15 followed by an 85yd drive. 14-0 Pitt. Indy can't run, some decent passes between layers of our zone. Okwonko with a sack stops Indys 2nd drive around midfield. Pitt takes over at our 30 for our 2nd possession. On first drive we had zero problem running the ball.

Comment

Indys run defense was better on Pitts 2nd possession. Fortunately for Pitt, their pass defense isn't very good. Indy stonewalled Pitt 3 times from the 1 on running attempts. Pitt goes for it on 4th down and easy pitch and catch between Dodson and Garrison. 21-0 Pitt.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post

8?! You're being quite generous. More like 1 or 2.
            I was including YAC. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              I see what Taxman is doing here. Not today Turkey inseminators.

This is the Pitt /Indy thread. It will not devolve to be about that other team.

I claim it in the name of Pitt, and am now peeing all over it.
              We all know/knew Pitt would easily take care of business today.

Comment

28-0 halftime. Yeeeeaahhh… Truman and the GLVC were robbed.

Comment

Is Pitt the new favorite for SR3?

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                    Don't limit us. FCS.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                      28-0 halftime. Yeeeeaahhh… Truman and the GLVC were robbed.
                      Only based on the numbers And playoff selection criteria were they robbed...not in reality. Normally the committee ignores reality in favor of their numbers. But not this year

Comment

No. NW is. I seriously doubt Pitt st could beat nw twice in the same season

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post

No. NW is. I seriously doubt Pitt st could beat nw twice in the same season
                          You mean like in 2011?

Comment

Nope. Still a toss up between GV and Ferris as the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

You mean like in 2011?
                              I was a lot younger in 2011. It was a great year, except for the odd scenario that Wayne state With three losses inexplicably got the playoff nod over my Lakers and gliac champion Hillsdale. Props to them for making it to the finals but they should have never even been in the playoffs. The committee has done some odd things through the years. NW probably shouldn't have been in this year but they are. Good luck beating them twice again

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

You mean like in 2011?
                                Pitt fans go back to 2011 like it was 5 not 11 years ago.

Neither team is likely to advance to the regional final. GV and FSU are the cream of the crop. Will take miracles.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X