Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indy was well coached, but lacked talent at all but a few positions.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Pitt fans go back to 2011 like it was 5 not 11 years ago.

Neither team is likely to advance to the regional final. GV and FSU are the cream of the crop. Will take miracles.
      NW fans win one PO game and forget how this year's game in Pitt really went down.

I agree with that second part, though.
      Last edited by Predatory Primates; 11-19-2022, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        Indy was pretty darned good - as good as advertised - on stopping our run....
        Provided they were sitting on it.

Comment

Why does the NCAA have seedings at all for PO games, if they are going to insist on neutrality with game day procedure. Why have baseline rules, if you change them in the playoffs?

Comment

NW fans win one PO game and forget how this year's game in Pitt really went down.

The polecats are allowed to improve as the season progresses.. As is everyone else.

Both teams are gonna have to pack an all day lunch to be playing after next weekend.

Comment

Washburn was better than this Indy team.

Comment

We played like garbage in a game that shouldn't have been close. We lost to Central OK too.

No one forgot. We just don't hang our hats on regular season wins and decade plus ago playoff runs. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

We played like garbage in a game that shouldn't have been close. We lost to Central OK too.

No one forgot. We just don't hang our hats on regular season wins and decade plus ago playoff runs. ;-)
                  NW played exactly like they have for the last few years in that game. Seems to me like you are definitely hanging your hat on old success.

Comment

Originally posted by optionright View Post

The polecats are allowed to improve as the season progresses.. As is everyone else.

Both teams are gonna have to pack an all day lunch to be playing after next weekend.
                    Definitely. And historically, they have been great at hitting their peak when it counts. Great program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      I just hope I'm not saying the same thing about Pitt after they play Ferris.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X