Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get me wrong, the NW front 7 is just what they have been forever. I think the LB play has improved since last year. That said, they struggled on offense, and the back.end of that D is young and struggles at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Respect, yes, like, no. Now as for that team north of us. Respect, no, like no. HATE, yes. :-)
      Please know the feeling is unequivocally mutual. Hope you guys don't blow your load after a bye week.

Anyway, looking forward to GVs run game vs NW D. That should be the best matchup of the weekend along with Delta St. v W Fla rematch.

Comment

Drove by Lamkin Bearcat Arena on the NW campus tonite. Light was still on in HC Wright's office ... and players milling around outside out front. I slowed to a stop to ask them what was up. Said Wright and Tjeerdsma had been up there in the office all night talking about gameday NW going up to GV this coming Saturday. Said they haven't been able to stop laughing. I just smiled and drove off for home.

Comment

So Rich is getting advice from the JediMaster! Maybe he also gifted Rich the never used ‘07 timeouts 😎

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
            Drove by Lamkin Bearcat Arena on the NW campus tonite. Light was still on in HC Wright's office ... and players milling around outside out front. I slowed to a stop to ask them what was up. Said Wright and Tjeerdsma had been up there in the office all night talking about gameday NW going up to GV this coming Saturday. Said they haven't been able to stop laughing. I just smiled and drove off for home.
            There you have it. NW Missouri by 5 TD's.
            2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

There you have it. NW Missouri by 5 TD's.
              No way that happens but I would settle for at least a 9 pt NW lead throughout the 4th Qtr😎

Comment

So……..no free stream on Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
                  So……..no free stream on Saturday?
                  Likely the case.

Comment

note that the GV website shows a noon CST KO. Looks like it'll cost $29.99(monthly fee) to watch the game on FloSports.

Comment

So Gliac teams are allowed to profit on playoff games, but nobodyelse is? I don't get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                        So Gliac teams are allowed to profit on playoff games, but nobodyelse is? I don't get it?
                        They aren't. Per the NCAA media rights, any media organization can bid for the right to have exclusive rights to any NCAA playoff contest. Flo sports has opted to bid to have exclusive rights to the GLIAC-hosted playoff games and apparently have won those rights. The first criteria for who the NCAA gives the media rights to is "financial package". So I'm guessing they were the only ones who actually bid money to have the exclusive rights. I don't even know if the GLIAC or the schools have a say in it.
                        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

They aren't. Per the NCAA media rights, any media organization can bid for the right to have exclusive rights to any NCAA playoff contest. Flo sports has opted to bid to have exclusive rights to the GLIAC-hosted playoff games and apparently have won those rights. The first criteria for who the NCAA gives the media rights to is "financial package". So I'm guessing they were the only ones who actually bid money to have the exclusive rights. I don't even know if the GLIAC or the schools have a say in it.
                          So flosports must have a deal with the ncaa for the playoffs and a separate deal with the gliac for all other games?

Comment

Then again it may be that they had that as an option in their package deal with the gliac. I would be interested to know which one it is.

The Ncaa has a pretty long record of doing things that wouldn't hold up in court, so it would be interesting to know which it is. I have some emails out, but don't really expect any answers.

I'll pay for the crappy hockey channel so I can watch ferris/pitt though.

Comment

The fact it’s not free isn’t as bad as the $29.99 monthly fee for 1 game

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                                The fact it’s not free isn’t as bad as the $29.99 monthly fee for 1 game
                                Yeah. I wonder if it's a calendar month or a full month?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X