Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

The GV production is superior to most.
    to most what? the miaa network? pretty low bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post

to most what? the miaa network? pretty low bar.
      D2. It's typically a real TV broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

New bar and grill east end of town on 2nd and Depot where BJ's Bottle and Bait was during your era in Maryville...since then it has been Dog Town and Title Town...probably others too.
        Title Town is gone?!? they had really good bar food. Great tenderloins.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

We beat you in 2009. Didn't you see the replay?...

That was one of the best DII games I have seen.
          I thought for sure that we would lose, if it went to OT.

Comment

And this one actually will be, since it is being shown on live broadcast TV locally.
            2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post

Made it into Title Town just one time. You're right about the food ... at least the burger I ordered was really very good. So Clear Creek took over. Any upgrades inside? Food comments?

Comment

ClearCreek is good food too. They’ve had a food truck/catering service for awhile and Tim Jackson has helped them with the transition. If any of you old-timers remember local Country singer John Marriott, the owner is his son and daughter in law. Definitely worth a try if in town.

Comment

Well that's cool at least. It's not 30 bucks cool enough for me this time of year though.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

I just checked. For me, it's 19.99. I don't think it's because I was a former subscriber. There's a monthly rate and an annual one. Something's strange here.
                    It is strange... it came up $19.99 for me as well. I don't know if it has to do with how you go to get there maybe? I logged on using my Facebook account instead of making an account... I don't know... it's weird though. I still don't think I'm going to pay for it... the basketball team plays at 2, so I'll probably be watching the end of the game on live stats at the bball game anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post

Yes, since March. Clear Creek is in there now. Haven't been in yet. Heard the food is really good. I've had some food from their Food Trailer, it was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

Made it into Title Town just one time. You're right about the food ... at least the burger I ordered was really very good. So Clear Creek took over. Any upgrades inside? Food comments?
                        It's my understanding they've done some upgrades, their kitchen upgrades are supposed to be done really soon, so they'll be serving food out of the kitchen instead of their food trailer. I haven't been in to check it out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

It is strange... it came up $19.99 for me as well. I don't know if it has to do with how you go to get there maybe? I logged on using my Facebook account instead of making an account... I don't know... it's weird though. I still don't think I'm going to pay for it... the basketball team plays at 2, so I'll probably be watching the end of the game on live stats at the bball game anyway.
                          That is weird. I bought mine through roku, and theonly options were monthly at 30 or yearly at 150

Comment

should be $10 for one game i'm passing.
                            Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

That is weird. I bought mine through roku, and theonly options were monthly at 30 or yearly at 150
                              You got the Pitt State special they were running.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

You got the Pitt State special they were running.
                                Living right has a cost.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X