Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We’ll, fug’ em’. They won’t be getting my $30!!! Guess it’ll just be NW MBB vs. Morningside live instead of archived stream on Sat. afternoon.
    Last edited by GoCatsGo5; 11-21-2022, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

So flosports must have a deal with the ncaa for the playoffs and a separate deal with the gliac for all other games?
      Yes.

Comment

Yeah. I wonder if it's a calendar month or a full month?
        I signed up during the season. For me, it was $20 and it was a full month from when I signed up.

On a related note. I went to the site AFTER the game, but did anyone try the link on NCAA.com. I ask since I did see a link to the FSU/DU game but when I clicked it, the game was over, so some other video was there. I wonder if one uses the NCAA site, that the fee can be avoided?
        A plus of Flo.. not that I like them.. is that one can watch any game at any time. For $20, it's not bad.. but only when one is interested in seeing multiple games or multiple sports. Of course now I read posters saying it's $30... that's nuts to catch one or two games.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

I signed up during the season. For me, it was $20 and it was a full month from when I signed up.

On a related note. I went to the site AFTER the game, but did anyone try the link on NCAA.com. I ask since I did see a link to the FSU/DU game but when I clicked it, the game was over, so some other video was there. I wonder if one uses the NCAA site, that the fee can be avoided?
          A plus of Flo.. not that I like them.. is that one can watch any game at any time. For $20, it's not bad.. but only when one is interested in seeing multiple games or multiple sports. Of course now I read posters saying it's $30... that's nuts to catch one or two games.
          Thanks.

Comment

Someone in the GV athletic department said on Twitter last week that it would be a free stream, but maybe that had changed since last week?

Comment

The same thing happened for the regional final in basketball. Some local sports network bought the rights to the game, so it was the only playoff game that we had to pay for. I think they had a 3 day trial offer for like $10 and we just cancelled after the game was over, so it wasn’t that big a deal. I’m not sure I want to pay $30 for what’ll likely be a disaster though.

Comment

In fairness it appears to be $19.99, not $29.99, but not sure if there is an early cancellation/refund or not like there was for that basketball game.

Comment

I need to check the App again-I was sure it said $29.99 per month-is there a per game option of $19.99?

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                    I need to check the App again-I was sure it said $29.99 per month-is there a per game option of $19.99?
                    It was 29.99 when I checked last night

I'll check again after the wife goes to bed..

Comment

It's 30 bucks. I just paid for it.

Comment

Watching Ferris DU now.

Comment

Think you could share logins for Saturday?! Lololol.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                            Think you could share logins for Saturday?! Lololol.
                            I would have to know my roku login to do that.

Comment

It was 29.99 when I checked last night

I'll check again after the wife goes to bed..
                              I just checked. For me, it's 19.99. I don't think it's because I was a former subscriber. There's a monthly rate and an annual one. Something's strange here.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

I just checked. For me, it's 19.99. I don't think it's because I was a former subscriber. There's a monthly rate and an annual one. Something's strange here.

Idk. I paid 30. Watching GV at Ferris now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X