Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt at Ferris

Congrats on your upcoming win, Ferris.

This should be cross posted. Congrats on your up coming win in your high school stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
      This should be cross posted. Congrats on your up coming win in your high school stadium.
      After looking at our beautiful, empty stadium yesterday, we don't get to give anyone flack about stadiums or atmospheres until Jim Johnson is convicted for killing attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

After looking at our beautiful, empty stadium yesterday, we don't get to give anyone flack about stadiums or atmospheres until Jim Johnson is convicted for killing attendance.
        Yeah but we sold more cars and crammed more 104 decibel commercials into four quarters than all these other posers combined.

Comment

I think there are lots of reasons as to why we only sold about half the capacity. Jim Johnson is certainly one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by optionright View Post

Yeah but we sold more cars and crammed more 104 decibel commercials into four quarters than all these other posers combined.
            Lol.

Comment

The crowd was pretty loud for how small it was, but this team deserves better and they won't get it under Johnson.

Comment

Sorry. I got off on a tangent.

I'm really looking forward to this one. We will get to see where Pitt is at against a NC contender. Honestly, I'm just happy to see them playing against a team they haven't played before.

I feel like Pitt is a year ahead of schedule and Playing with house money at this point.

Comment

Why does everybody always act as if bad attendance for the first round is unusual? I guess Jim Johnson is also why Ferris & Ouachita also had their worst home attendance of the season yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                    Why does everybody always act as if bad attendance for the first round is unusual? I guess Jim Johnson is also why Ferris & Ouachita also had their worst home attendance of the season yesterday.
                    Pitt didn't have terrible attendance in the first round before JJ. They do now. Seems pretty clear cut to me.

That said it's not just the playoffs CSS has not been the Jungle for a very long time.

Comment

I'm no fan of sticking up for FSU. But in MI, we had snow, wind, and temps in the 20s. Plus attendance for PO's always drops off. At least that's been the case here. I'd be ecstatic to see more than 7k at Lubbers Saturday. Heck I wonder if we see much over 5k. And this is for a great matchup. It's life in D2 I guess.

Comment

Harding in 2014 was nearly 50% more. 2011, packed.

Comment

It was 20 degrees warmer in 2014.

Comment

1st rd playoff game vs UNO in 08 was attendance 4933 I remember that being cold, and people saying attendance was low because of Missouri deer season, yesterday it was 4751 according to the box score

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsix98 View Post
                              1st rd playoff game vs UNO in 08 was attendance 4933 I remember that being cold, and people saying attendance was low because of Missouri deer season, yesterday it was 4751 according to the box score
                              If there were 3500 people there, I would be surprised.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X