Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
    This should be cross posted. Congrats on your up coming win in your high school stadium.
    We welcome Pitt St to our high school stadium. Only have 10k in the town so we don't have a lot of the fancy amenities you big city dwellers have. Forecast is for a blazing 43 and clear so you won't have to deal with any bad weather. After watching your D pic off 5 passes I was really impressed with how they attacked the ball. I'd say we're at least a 7-10 pt underdog for this game. Should be fun.

Comment

Let the sandbagging begin.

Comment

I just hope the ncaa actually let's them play the game and doesn't decide to just award it to Ferris to protect the Pitt players from injury.

Pitt is at least a 21 point underdog in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

We welcome Pitt St to our high school stadium. Only have 10k in the town so we don't have a lot of the fancy amenities you big city dwellers have. Forecast is for a blazing 43 and clear so you won't have to deal with any bad weather. After watching your D pic off 5 passes I was really impressed with how they attacked the ball. I'd say we're at least a 7-10 pt underdog for this game. Should be fun.
          holy SH*T he referred to Pittsburgh Kansas as a Big City!

Comment

Waters 6 feet high and rising.

Comment

What is this bag of sand you're referring to? If we were running our base offense from last year I'd give us the edge. But we insist on running 4-5 wide wr and put our slot back in back field as our rb, so we basically have no power running game unless our backup QB comes in. And everyone knows when he comes in he's running the ball. Our online has size but they're mostly RFr and still getting their pass blocking chops. We'll have to play a mistake free game to pull this out.

Comment

Must be nice to have 2 QBs. Pitt just has one and he's held together with duct tape and old chewing gum.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Pitt didn't have terrible attendance in the first round before JJ. They do now. Seems pretty clear cut to me.

That said it's not just the playoffs CSS has not been the Jungle for a very long time.
                  IMO, you can thank Tim Beck, JJ, Steve Scott. They all took advantage of the success that was Pitt State Football.

They all had their part and after a period of time the fans had enough. It will not be easily won back and it will take more than one successful season to restore things the way they were.

Comment

What is this bag of sand you're referring to? If we were running our base offense from last year I'd give us the edge. But we insist on running 4-5 wide wr and put our slot back in back field as our rb, so we basically have no power running game unless our backup QB comes in. And everyone knows when he comes in he's running the ball. Our online has size but they're mostly RFr and still getting their pass blocking chops. We'll have to play a mistake free game to pull this out.
                    You’re right. Pitt should have this game won by halftime. I have no idea how Ferris even made the playoffs.

Comment

Listened to.the weekly deal.. Brandon is the only one who gave Pitt the KOD, so maybe they have a slighr chance.

They said something about the Ferris coach claiming the weather was a disadvantage for them. Maybe I heard it wrong, or maybe the Ferris coach drinks a lot, idk?

Comment

Obviously you have never been the crap hole Pittsburg, KS. If you look up Hillbilly Dump, it should come up with Pittsburg. Also, if you want to get under their skin, just add an H to Pittburg....

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
                          Johnny Cash quotes are always good.

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
                            Can't hardly tell the difference between a NW thread and a Pitt thread anymore. Lots of sandbagging going on with both.

Comment

Win or lose I’d like a rematch at the Jungle 12/03. I missed the 1st game due to a family reunion. I would think Pitt would also want a rematch to get another home PO game.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                                Win or lose I’d like a rematch at the Jungle 12/03. I missed the 1st game due to a family reunion. I would think Pitt would also want a rematch to get another home PO game.
                                It would take a double miracle fluke with heavy extraterrestrial intervention for that to happen.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X