Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSR View Post
    It all starts with containing the run, which we do well. Then their hair on fire offense will slow down and will work against them with 3 and outs.

Stay disciplined and no explosive plays. Our biggest area of concern is our soft run game. This Oline is soft when it comes to run blocking. They catch the dline rather than fire off and move the line of scrimmage.

Fun match ups.
    The Pitt oline is more slow than soft. They don't pull super well and don't fire off fast enough to get people on their heels.

Comment

From Ferris's website: https://www.ferrisstatebulldogs.com/...20221121ety818

The Bulldogs are currently 10-1 overall this season and will face the unbeaten 12-0 Gorillas, who captured the Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association (MIAA) title this fall, for the first time ever.
      I get it, it's been awhile since the Gorillas made the playoffs and/or won the conference, but I feel like my childhood memories of the Gorillas in 90's have been attacked.
      I like turtles.

Comment

Originally posted by transparent58 View Post

I get it, it's been awhile since the Gorillas made the playoffs and/or won the conference, but I feel like my childhood memories of the Gorillas in 90's have been attacked.
        Good to see you around.

Comment

"The Bulldogs are currently 10-1 overall this season and will face the unbeaten 12-0 Gorillas for the first time ever."

The original was hard to read.

Comment

Originally posted by transparent58 View Post

I hit em up on Twitter about it, but they didn't change it.

Comment

It’s very poorly worded. I think they mean they are matching up with the Gorillas for the first time ever. Must be a Michigan education thing.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                It’s very poorly worded. I think they mean they are matching up with the Gorillas for the first time ever. Must be a Michigan education thing.
                They did use commas to separate the thoughts, so I think it's technically correct, just awkward.
                Last edited by Predatory Primates; 11-23-2022, 10:52 PM.

Comment

I thought there was supposed to be some way to watch the game online. either free or reduced price.

Only thing I see is this flosports thing. and they want you to sign up fir a $29.99 a month subscription plan?
                  "Wherever there's Freedom in the world, you can bet there's the footprint of an American Soldier nearby"

Comment

Originally posted by Warren Zevon View Post
                    I thought there was supposed to be some way to watch the game online. either free or reduced price.

Only thing I see is this flosports thing. and they want you to sign up fir a $29.99 a month subscription plan?
                    Flosports bought the rights from the ncaa. I hope their buttholes grow shut. Unless Pitt and NW both win, that cancer will be around for 2 more rounds instead of 1. (I low key blame the GLIAC and GSC for getting in bed with such a scumbag group in the first place)

I have heard that it's 20 instead of 30 if you use the link on the Pitt website.

Comment

yeah, I figured out that could sign up on the web for 19.99 and still login and watch on Roku. Roku app was the one asking for 29.99 .

watching GVSU -Ferris right now
                      "Wherever there's Freedom in the world, you can bet there's the footprint of an American Soldier nearby"

Comment

Originally posted by Warren Zevon View Post
                        yeah, I figured out that could sign up on the web for 19.99 and still login and watch on Roku. Roku app was the one asking for 29.99 .

watching GVSU -Ferris right now
                        Yeah.I signed up for 30 on roku before I knew about the 20 dollar deal.

Comment

Make sure you cancel before the month is over. The way I read the agreement you must cancel before month is up. Or they will continue to charge monthly.
                          Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by voicefromthestands View Post
                            Make sure you cancel before the month is over. The way I read the agreement you must cancel before month is up. Or they will continue to charge monthly.
                            Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by voicefromthestands View Post
                              FYI, I cancelled mine a few days short of a month but had access for the full month. So, I don't think it matters when one cancels during the a month. You get 30/31 days of access.

Comment

Does Ferris have field turf

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X