Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Installed in 2008. It appears they have a video board as well.

Comment

Well Chuck Bitner picked against us again so we have a chance. I mean he didn't drone on about Pitts victory over Indy (probably because he picked Indy) like he did about NW knocking off OBU but that's ok.

I can't fault his logic on this week's pick though. Its been said multiple times this week if Pitt can't keep Dodson upright its a long game for Pitt and Ferris cruises to a W.

Pitt hopefully realizes they are ahead of schedule and playing with house money. Hopefully they play loose and for the love of the game. I expect to see a lot of 5 wide looks from Pitt. Opens up scrambling lanes for Dodson and I think Wright believes our 5th WR/or Garrison is better than anyone's 5th corner.

Can't wait to shill out $20 that neither Pitt or Ferris will get a penny of to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
        Yes. Installed in 2008. It appears they have a video board as well.
        And the current Turf was installed right before last season. It’s the nicest turf in the league now, before it was really hard.

Comment

Sorry. Bad link
          Last edited by Wallst; 11-25-2022, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
            https://linktr.ee/ESPN.org
            per NCAADII Twitter Pitt vs Ferris on ESPN streaming

https://twitter.com/NCAAD2FOOTBALL1/..._SD1j0Siw&s=19
            Fake Twitter account and fake link... they tweet out every week about links to the GLIAC games that are actually on Flo. Unfortunately Flo is the only spot.

Comment

What’s all this “ahead of schedule” I’ve been reading?

I bet this team doesn’t think they are ahead of schedule. Or Coach Wright.

Who says it takes “x” number of years to get to the playoffs or win a certain number of games? You see it more and more today especially with the portal teams are winning now, instead of later. There was talent on the Gorillas, it was the previous staff and the staleness, not talent. Look at the players that are making plays; Mylekus, Sarwinski, Selemaea, Wall and many others that was on the team before Wright.

I understand we may be surprised where the Gorillas are at but I would bet they are right where they expected to be.

Go Gorillas!

Comment

Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

Fake Twitter account and fake link... they tweet out every week about links to the GLIAC games that are actually on Flo. Unfortunately Flo is the only spot.
                Good catch darn it

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
                  What’s all this “ahead of schedule” I’ve been reading?

I bet this team doesn’t think they are ahead of schedule. Or Coach Wright.

Who says it takes “x” number of years to get to the playoffs or win a certain number of games? You see it more and more today especially with the portal teams are winning now, instead of later. There was talent on the Gorillas, it was the previous staff and the staleness, not talent. Look at the players that are making plays; Mylekus, Sarwinski, Selemaea, Wall and many others that was on the team before Wright.

I understand we may be surprised where the Gorillas are at but I would bet they are right where they expected to be.

Go Gorillas!
                  A lot of them felt like they let last year slip away, so technically, they think they're a year behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

A lot of them felt like they let last year slip away, so technically, they think they're a year behind.
                    Ha ha ha….Very good point.

Comment

Pitt traveling a new kicker. Weird.

Comment

Underwhelming on the opening drive...
                        I like turtles.

Comment

Need a stop then a long drive

Comment

Dang. Ferris announcers are really really good.

Comment

Ferris up 7-0. long pass play on the 2nd play of their drive got it down to our 20. We made them earn it from there but they converted on 4th and 2 for a TD

Comment

Not the start I wanted...
                                I like turtles.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X