Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah congrats to Ferris. Both offenses acted like they didn't want to win, but both defenses played well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Warren Zevon View Post

I find that appropriate, since both are mostly true.
      2 seconds or less isn’t much time to do much of anything. Oline do their job better and Dodson would be able to do his better.

Sophomore QB and a young oline as well. Hopefully both will grow and get better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Warren Zevon View Post
        Our Defense should get all the food at the post-game meal, and the offense should have to watch them eat it.

Brian Wright. fire your play caller. And yes, I know who that is....

Fantastic heart by the D. We can't go any further than this without a QB...
        Blaming the QB for this is downright silly. The call to run instead of throwing it away was bad, but I definitely can't blame him for the rest when he had almost no protection.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSR View Post

2 seconds or less isn’t much time to do much of anything. Oline do their job better and Dodson would be able to do his better.

Sophomore QB and a young oline as well. Hopefully both will grow and get better.
          I agree. Even NFL qb's get 2.5.

Comment

• Congrats to Pitt St. on a heckuva season. Sure we'll be seeing you in the playoffs next year.

Comment

• Both defenses were awesome. Pitt's patchwork O-line definitely caught up with them today.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSR View Post
                What a game to change kickers….
                Ours hurt his hamstring didn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by newbaum turk View Post

Ours hurt his hamstring didn't he?
                  I thought Eddie mentioned it being because of injury.

Comment

• Yea, I think they said he has been battling an injury and with limited seats, decided to take someone else.

Comment

• Good season for PSU.

Comment

• This season was definitely a step in the right direction. Really excited to see what next season brings.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X