Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
    The biggest reason the silo hurts is that ferris got a home game with one loss over a Pitts state team that's undefeated. Pitt wins that game at the Jungle. We added the silo because the nsic went silo then after we did so did GAC. Since then the regions switched and we dropped nsic for gliac. We are now at a disadvantage because of silo . It's simple
    Idk that Pitt would have won that game at home. Pitt's D allowed them to hang around, but the O had no answer for the Ferris D. I don't think that would have changed much at CSS.

We'll see what happens next year if Pitt is lucky enough to keep their coach and keep improving.

Comment

You are right but three point loss on road usually translates to win at home. Point being it should have been a home game

Comment

I saw on fakebook that the FSU coach wants MIAA and GLIAC in different regions asap. It’s crazy that 4 of the top 8 teams in the US were playing each other in the 2nd round of the Region.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
          the silo hurt both teams
          Silo thoughts;
          The conference won't get the (mid-season/post season) credit due to the Silo scheduling....I know every conference has its weak sisters....but C'mon man....Lincoln and NE'ern don't look like they will ever be competitive in football. With the performance of both Pitt and NW yesterday, despite the losses, both Hung tough with some damn good teams, on their home turf. It was good to see the weather (maybe some wind) wasn't a huge factor. I used to love seeing the Cats open with Minnesota State....and years earlier, South Dakota. Good teams from other conferences.

The MIAA is one of the top 1 or 2 conferences.....while there are other conferences that have great teams..... top to bottom.....MIAA is the top 1 or 2. It could be better.....without the silo.

Post game thoughts: What was up with Braden starting and playing the entire first quarter? Yup, I know he's a senior and seems to be RR's choice.....so before I become really critical for not starting your best player at that position.....any insight? If it was just because he's a Senior, that would NOT be good. Losing a quarter of football.....who knows. We had the wind in qtrs 1 & 3. I'd really like some insight. I think it jeopardized the game, and the team. Just asking.

Uncharacteristically, the Bearcats couldn't tackle. That was hard to watch. Many yards rushing came after 2nd & 3rd hit....so, they were in place to make the play, just didn't.

The turnovers in the red zone. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
            I saw on fakebook that the FSU coach wants MIAA and GLIAC in different regions asap. It’s crazy that 4 of the top 8 teams in the US were playing each other in the 2nd round of the Region.
            They have changed up regions in the past....and apparently changed that due to travel (???). It's crazy. Truly.....any 4 of those teams that played Saturday in the SR3 could win the NC. A home game was huge.

Comment

Post game thoughts: What was up with Braden starting and playing the entire first quarter? Yup, I know he's a senior and seems to be RR's choice.....so before I become really critical for not starting your best player at that position.....any insight? If it was just because he's a Senior, that would NOT be good. Losing a quarter of football.....who knows. We had the wind in qtrs 1 & 3. I'd really like some insight. I think it jeopardized the game, and the team. Just asking.
              Hohensee had the flu all week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X