Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players entering the Portal

I saw UNK is losing Swanson an All-American safety to the portal. I’ve also seen MoSo’s QB Herl is transferring. I’m starting this thread to see who else is losing players to the portal. It can be good but it’s the Wild West right now which is a problem.

Don't know if this counts, but word has it that Reload tripped and fell into some kind of wormhole portal (or pothole) and surfaced in Edmond. We're going to miss you, buddy.

Last edited by Donkeydamus; 11-27-2022, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post
      Don't know if this counts, but word has it that Reload feel into some kind of portal (or pothole) and surfaced in Edmond.
      Sounds like the makings of a sequel to the movie, "Love Story".

Comment

Originally posted by LiNcOlN bLuE tIgErS View Post
        I saw UNK is losing Swanson an All-American safety to the portal. I’ve also seen MoSo’s QB Herl is transferring. I’m starting this thread to see who else is losing players to the portal. It can be good but it’s the Wild West right now which is a problem.
        Swanson is looking to move up as a grad transfer. Per Twitter, he's got offers from Stephen F Austin, Colorado State, Akron, Ohio & Tulane.

Comment

Pitt had a couple leave mid season.

Comment

Also saw Central Mo has a few corners in the portal with some D1 offers. I don’t remember them being all that good though…

Comment

Also saw Central Mo has a few corners in the portal with some D1 offers. I don’t remember them being all that good though…
              Where can someone find info like this? Thanks in advance.

Comment

For average joes like us, twitter. For teams, there’s institutional access.

Comment

UCO has offered Dawson Herl a scholarship.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

UCO has offered Dawson Herl a scholarship.
                    He any good? Seems strange since we have Brown coming back next year.
                    Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

He any good? Seems strange since we have Brown coming back next year.
                      He's a big strong kid, but not very accurate. A lot of his passes are a little behind the receiver. He is a good runner and can pick up some yardage when flushed from the pocket. As you know, our offense didnt have a lot of firepower, partly because of his inaccuracy. Lots of games around 50% completion percentage. I believe he is looking to get an MBA, which MOSO doesn't offer, and has two years of eligibility left.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post
                        Don't know if this counts, but word has it that Reload tripped and fell into some kind of wormhole portal (or pothole) and surfaced in Edmond. We're going to miss you, buddy.
                        oooo i saw this on the news... they said he had wandered down to skid row in the city. he ended up with his wrists duct taped to his ankles over a sawhorse and being plugged in the toot by a rabble of midgets with down syndrome. He's been missing for a few days. the hunt is still on for his whereabouts.

let us know you're ok bud.

Comment

Add UNK starting corner Jaylen Perkins to the list

Comment

UNK reserve linebacker Amir Abdullah is another one in the portal.

Comment

UCO has 2 transfers to D1 allegedly. the QB is apparently already on campus in Conway Arkansas. the second i won't mention yet because it is not common knowledge. if its true, its going to hurt. a lot.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X