Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNK corner Gabriel Amegatcher to the portal.
    Secondary is getting throttled by transfers

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Some D2 guys have hit the portal thinking a D1 would jump on them, only to find themselves out of football altogether.
      just talked to a buddy that is fairly connected when it comes to recruiting in Oklahoma. apparently, there is an NIL for OU football that is 50k a year for first year players.....

even for walk ons. id hate to see him walkon at OU instaed of starring at UCO but it looks like that's where he might be headed.

Comment

I’ll walk on for 50k…

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
          I’ll walk on for 50k…
          yeh no sh*t....the world we live in right now. wild.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

just talked to a buddy that is fairly connected when it comes to recruiting in Oklahoma. apparently, there is an NIL for OU football that is 50k a year for first year players.....

even for walk ons. id hate to see him walkon at OU instaed of starring at UCO but it looks like that's where he might be headed.
            Wow! That's nuts.

Comment

so twitter official this morning. gave his going away speech and several ou fans response was BOOMER! he pretty much confirmed by simply retweeting. that's pretty much a wrap. cant argue with a 50k walk on guarantee lol...thats if he isnt given a ride!

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post
                UNK corner Gabriel Amegatcher to the portal.
                Secondary is getting throttled by transfers
                Yeah wonder if they saw the offers Swanson got and figured "I wanna piece of that!" But buyer beware and one may end up at a 2-9 FCS school (Northern Colorado) and not happy. But, they can certainly say I was a D1 Athlete and get paid a bit.

Comment

It's up to 50k a year, and it's for all players. At least from what I've read.

One Oklahoma. It's like a shady money political PAC, but for football.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                    I’ll walk on for 50k…
                    This is crazy but California is doing this in HS. My wife’s great niece is a HS Sr PAC 10 basketball commit and she’s already pulling in over $100,000 a year in NIL plus she has 6 product endorsements already.
                    Last edited by NWFanatic; 12-02-2022, 11:34 AM.

Comment

It's up to 50k a year, and it's for all players. At least from what I've read.

One Oklahoma. It's like a shady money political PAC, but for football.
                      its "there's only one" lol get it right.

yeh i think a majority of the D1 schools are doing it now. you don't REALLY think USC is a great place for anyone do you? lol

ive been to the stadium. in person. in the last 5 years. there's a huge reason no one is attending their games. absolutely TERRIBLE location and terribly dangerous for most people to live in. if it wasn't for me visiting the le brae tar pits i woulda been on the high-speed transit to somewhere else in LA lol.

texas Aand M have donors dishing out 100s of thousands to 5 stars to go to Kyle field. Texass boosters are paying every single lineman (reportedly) 75k a year from the worst all the way up to the best. not including any other NIL they may be getting.

its the wild ****ing west out there looks like. i didn't know any of this type of stuff was going on now. ive been almost exclusive to D2 since my oldest went to UCO.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                        This is crazy but California is doing this in HS. My wife’s great niece is a HS Sr PAC 10 basketball commit and she’s already pulling in over $100,000 a year in NIL plus she has 6 product endorsements already.
                        something was tweeted this morning about state of arkansas for high school football is talking about allowing NIL .

Comment

something was tweeted this morning about state of arkansas for high school football is talking about allowing NIL .
                          It's legal in KS and OK

Comment

All the MIAA states except MO allow it. NE and KS were in the original 9 to allow it.

Comment

All the MIAA states except MO allow it. NE and KS were in the original 9 to allow it.
                              had no idea. damn!

Comment

This is why my wife’s great niece moved to CA.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X