Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guessing Jimmy Harrison ends up there too. I was hoping some of the coaches would have been asked to stay, but thinking a few of them end up down at WT too.

Comment

• Is it just me or does the portal seem quiet this year? Maybe it picks up after signing day?

Comment

• Originally posted by southside View Post
        Is it just me or does the portal seem quiet this year? Maybe it picks up after signing day?
        Pitt has grabbed a couple of WT players and a couple others from the portal.

Comment

• Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post
          UNK corner Gabriel Amegatcher to the portal.
          Secondary is getting throttled by transfers
          Gabe has committed to Northern Illinois.

Comment

• Could t get the link I want dropped in here but apparently we have enough guys in the portal that we hav 96 starts leaving Hays.

im guessing fuller and teuhema are a big portion. Aguilar the kicker and Jeremiah Jackson trotter have hit the portal. I’m guessing that’s a total of only 60-70 starts though.

Comment

• The Loper defense loses another one as DT Ovahdyah Ben-Israel has entered the portal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Maybe to CSUP to play for Phil Vigil?
                You got it right Brandon. Chance Fuller transferred to CSU-Pueblo. Announced earlier today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobo View Post

You got it right Brandon. Chance Fuller transferred to CSU-Pueblo. Announced earlier today.
                  Oh, got one right for once.

Comment

• Think Adrian Soto is in portal as well. Be interesting if he pops up at Pueblo

Comment

• Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
                      Think Adrian Soto is in portal as well. Be interesting if he pops up at Pueblo
                      How many seasons does Soto have left? I always thought he was kind of wasted at Hays. Would like to see w
                      hat he could do with a team built to run..

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

How many seasons does Soto have left? I always thought he was kind of wasted at Hays. Would like to see w
                        hat he could do with a team built to run..
                        1 or 2 seasons I believe. Think on Hays roster they had him as a junior so idk if that’s including Covid year or not. I don’t know if he’s for sure in the portal but I have a feeling there’s gonna be a lot of people leaving after I initially thought we had escaped somewhat unscathed. Our starting center picked up an offer from tarleton apparently.

Yea I kinda always thought Soto could have been just as good as Shaq cooper and Kenneth iheme we’re for us 2015-2017

Comment

• Originally posted by loper legionnaire View Post
                          The Loper defense loses another one as DT Ovahdyah Ben-Israel has entered the portal.
                          That didn't take long. Ovahdyah has committed to West Texas A&M.

Comment

• Has NW lost or gained any players through the Portal to date?

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                              Has NW lost or gained any players through the Portal to date?
                              Wright, Hohensee, Krause are the only ones I've heard about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loper5 View Post
                                Guessing Jimmy Harrison ends up there too. I was hoping some of the coaches would have been asked to stay, but thinking a few of them end up down at WT too.
                                Your hunch was correct. Harrison made the announcement earlier today.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X