Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 GNAC Composite Schedule

We're still waiting on one opening that CWU may or may not fill in early November, but here's what everyone has listed:

Date Azusa Pacific Central Washington Humboldt State Simon Fraser Western Oregon
    Sep 1 West Texas A&M at Eastern Washington (FCS) at Midwestern State Willamette (D3, OR) Angelo State
    Sep 8 Simon Fraser at Western Oregon BYE at Azusa Pacific Central Washington
    Sep 15 at Western Oregon Humboldt State at Central Washington at South Dakota Mines Azusa Pacific
    Sep 22 at North Alabama (FCS) at Simon Fraser Western Oregon Central Washington at Humboldt State
    Sep 29 Humboldt State West Texas A&M at Azusa Pacific at Western Oregon Simon Fraser
    Oct 6 Central Washington at Azusa Pacific Simon Fraser at Humboldt State at TAMU-Kingsville
    Oct 13 at Simon Fraser Western Oregon at UT-Permian Basin Azusa Pacific at Central Washington
    Oct 20 at Colorado Mines Simon Fraser at Western Oregon at Central Washington Humboldt State
    Oct 27 Western Oregon at Humboldt State Central Washington BYE at Azusa Pacific
    Nov 3 at Humboldt State at Southwest Baptist Azusa Pacific Western Oregon at Simon Fraser
    Nov 10 at Central Washington Azusa Pacific at Simon Fraser Humboldt State at Eastern New Mexico
    Last edited by SGAstumpJ; 04-27-2018, 10:28 PM. Reason: CWU opener changed; OOC in italics

Re: 2018 GNAC Composite Schedule

Originally posted by SGAstumpJ View Post
    We're still waiting on one opening that CWU may or may not fill in early November, but here's what everyone has listed:

Date Azusa Pacific Central Washington Humboldt State Simon Fraser Western Oregon
    Sep 1 West Texas A&M TAMU-Kingsville at Midwestern State Willamette (D3, OR) Angelo State
    Sep 8 Simon Fraser at Western Oregon BYE at Azusa Pacific Central Washington
    Sep 15 at Western Oregon Humboldt State at Central Washington at South Dakota Mines Azusa Pacific
    Sep 22 at North Alabama (FCS) at Simon Fraser Western Oregon Central Washington at Humboldt State
    Sep 29 Humboldt State West Texas A&M at Azusa Pacific at Western Oregon Simon Fraser
    Oct 6 Central Washington at Azusa Pacific Simon Fraser at Humboldt State at TAMU-Kingsville
    Oct 13 at Simon Fraser Western Oregon at UT-Permian Basin Azusa Pacific at Central Washington
    Oct 20 at Colorado Mines Simon Fraser at Western Oregon at Central Washington Humboldt State
    Oct 27 Western Oregon at Humboldt State Central Washington BYE at Azusa Pacific
    Nov 3 at Humboldt State TBA Azusa Pacific Western Oregon at Simon Fraser
    Nov 10 at Central Washington Azusa Pacific at Simon Fraser Humboldt State at Eastern New Mexico
    Thank you for that. I find it interesting that most of the OOC games are with the LSC and the GNAC hosts a good chunk of them. Only 2 games playing up/down in the whole conference is nice to see though and I hope you can go to UNA and win.

Comment

5 wins are within the realm of possibility for SFU. Laugh as you may, True North Rising.

Comment

Originally posted by Highway Grill View Post
        5 wins are within the realm of possibility for SFU. Laugh as you may, True North Rising.
        With what happened at HSU, I see wins against them as possible. I think it will be good for the kids from Willamette to travel up I-5 and then likely highway 15 (or however you call it) to play SFU. That is a beautiful drive the full distance from Oregon.

I wish driving up to Victoria was something I could do this weekend for the WHL playoffs for me. I want to try to catch a game here though.

Comment

Nov. 3: Central Washington at Southwest Baptist (GLVC)
          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
            Nov. 3: Central Washington at Southwest Baptist (GLVC)
            What's with Missouri schools and bearcats...

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
              What's with Missouri schools and bearcats...
              Any of you CWU guys making this trip?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                I'm most likely not. Too far to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                  How long a drive is it from MCI?

I have some frequent flyer miles I could burn......

I am not sure how good a game this will be. Would love to see another NWMSU CWU match up.

Comment

Looks like CWU won't be playing TAMUK on the 1st after all. Was replaced with a game against EWU. And they're not sure the HSU game will be in Ellensburg, probably in case construction runs behind schedule. The change is reflected on CWU's website as well. What's interesting is that TAMUK's website still has them playing CWU on the 1st.

https://www.yakimaherald.com/news/ne...f8e975847.html
                    Last edited by IronOre; 04-27-2018, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                      Looks like CWU won't be playing TAMUK on the 1st after all. Was replaced with a game against EWU. And they're not sure the HSU game will be in Ellensburg, probably in case construction runs behind schedule. The change is reflected on CWU's website as well. What's interesting is that TAMUK's website still has them playing CWU on the 1st.

https://www.yakimaherald.com/news/ne...f8e975847.html
                      It kind of makes sense to push that game back a year if they can, so that there will be a sure venue for it. Picking up a money game isn't too bad with no scheduled bye week now and 10 D2 games on the schedule, as it will be even more money for the program.

Comment

Whatever works. Enjoy the Inferno

Comment

Originally posted by SGAstumpJ View Post
                          Whatever works. Enjoy the Inferno

Well, it is an away game I could drive to the morning of and back that evening. Wow, how did that happen in the GNAC?

Comment

Thread bump because I'm not looking all this up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                              How long a drive is it from MCI?

I have some frequent flyer miles I could burn......

I am not sure how good a game this will be. Would love to see another NWMSU CWU match up.
                              Southwest Baptist in Bolivar, Mo. is about a 2.5 hour drive from MCI (Kansas City International Airport, or 'KCI' as referred to by the locals).
                              Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X