Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 GNAC Composite Schedule

CWU will play Humboldt in Yakima on Sept 15 at Zaepfel Stadium.

https://www.yakimaherald.com/sports/...d4d1ff225.html

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      CWU will play Humboldt in Yakima on Sept 15 at Zaepfel Stadium.

https://www.yakimaherald.com/sports/...d4d1ff225.html
      Easier to get to for people on campus than Bothel for sure. In other news, game will be moved due to smoke yet again. :laugh:

Comment

Comment

It's called JackoftheGnac disappears when HSU loses to CWU or CWU wins the GNAC title. Most others simply disappear during the off season, especially as Tomlinson is now getting lights and bathroom upgrades so that general off season talk is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
            It's called JackoftheGnac disappears when HSU loses to CWU or CWU wins the GNAC title. Most others simply disappear during the off season, especially as Tomlinson is now getting lights and bathroom upgrades so that general off season talk is gone.
            Last edited by HOGSVRR; 07-05-2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

I wish Jack was still around, made the board interesting, heck it was turning into a CWU Wildcat board anyway. I'm glad anyone is here as D2 football isn't that supported. This board itself went through 3 weeks without a new post. I'm one of maybe 3 WOU fans who post here, there's 2 SFU fans max, etc. There's little interest and I wish there was more interest.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
                I'm one of maybe 3 WOU fans who post here, there's 2 SFU fans max, etc. There's little interest and I wish there was more interest.
                I think most of us are just waiting for something to watch and talk about. Off-season is kinda a bore.

APU did have a good year athletically (we also do really well in the student athlete department). We finished 20th in the Learfield Directors' Cup. A few teams making runs at playoffs, but no national champions. Not bad for, what, four complete years in D2.

Cal Baptist won the whole thing, in this their last year in D2. They were a great rival for the last 10-15 years. That school has exploded in enrollment, but will now be just another small D1 school.

Stay cool, and hopefully no fires around anyone.
                The Librarian

Comment

Originally posted by The Librarian View Post
                  I think most of us are just waiting for something to watch and talk about. Off-season is kinda a bore.

APU did have a good year athletically (we also do really well in the student athlete department). We finished 20th in the Learfield Directors' Cup. A few teams making runs at playoffs, but no national champions. Not bad for, what, four complete years in D2.

Cal Baptist won the whole thing, in this their last year in D2. They were a great rival for the last 10-15 years. That school has exploded in enrollment, but will now be just another small D1 school.

Stay cool, and hopefully no fires around anyone.
                  The Librarian

Comment

Originally posted by outsidezone69 View Post
                    I liked the QB that stepped in for a game last year for APU, I liked him a lot. I think he will be a huge task for the conf to stop. Williams I think is his name?
                    Yes, he looked good when he played. I especially liked that he looked off the first receiver when he needed to. I have some high hopes for him.

Yes, I hope that HSU puts up a good fight; hope for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by The Librarian View Post
                      Yes, he looked good when he played. I especially liked that he looked off the first receiver when he needed to. I have some high hopes for him.

Yes, I hope that HSU puts up a good fight; hope for years to come.
                      I hope so also, but looks like the Pres and the AD have other intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
                        I hope so also, but looks like the Pres and the AD have other intentions.
                        I hope they pull a "Major League", but then like last year lose the GNAC crown against CWU like the Indians lost in the ALCS in that movie. That said, with Cappa gone and and losing over 20 seniors I wonder how the interim coach can get them to perform. Sadly this feels too much to me like the movie in tanking to move the team to Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyHigh
                          Sorry guys. Haven't heard too much from HSU. Neither positive or negative. They have some studs, as always, and some very strong athletes under Drew's program.

That being said, I don't have a good feeling about this. The feel around the community that cares about football is that they are going to lose, and HSU couldn't be happier in them doing so. I don't think the program will last.
                          I will be one of those that stands and cheers when they come down to Azusa/Glendora. Keep the faith and keep the football program.

Comment

Humboldt Faithful hopefully will return and be active on the board...like what was said earlier, maybe folks are traveling, taking advantage of summer, adulting; etc. As much as many of us here in Humboldt are concerned about the productivity and future of our football team, there is a large amount of fans who will still pack The Redwood Bowl and support the team.

Comment

Lindy's has HSU ranked 21st in the country (CWU 11th). I am not saying I agree - I'm not sure they'll have a winning record -- but the 'Jacks will be just fine this year.

Comment

Just in case, one final bump to leave this around until the opener. We are now a mere four weeks away from kickoff!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X