Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOU 2018 roster

The 2018 roster is up for WOU, probably earliest I've ever seen it, with pictures and bios, too. Nice job WOU sports information!

http://www.wouwolves.com/roster.aspx?path=football

Re: WOU 2018 roster

Originally posted by tsull View Post
    The 2018 roster is up for WOU, probably earliest I've ever seen it, with pictures and bios, too. Nice job WOU sports information!

http://www.wouwolves.com/roster.aspx?path=football
    I'm glad they are improving Tim! Now for the Salem media to realize there is an NCAA university 20 miles away.

I'm glad to see that they have a Hermiston kid, but see that he isn't part of the state championship team. I'm curious, as Hermiston is now a WIAA school does that effect in state recruiting there for WOU? I would think not, but they'd be playing about half their games in Washington and likely more unless they host a playoff game with how good the team has been recently.

Comment

Re: WOU 2018 roster

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
      I'm glad they are improving Tim! Now for the Salem media to realize there is an NCAA university 20 miles away.

I'm glad to see that they have a Hermiston kid, but see that he isn't part of the state championship team. I'm curious, as Hermiston is now a WIAA school does that effect in state recruiting there for WOU? I would think not, but they'd be playing about half their games in Washington and likely more unless they host a playoff game with how good the team has been recently.
      They've had some good Hermiston players over the years, a fine DB a few years ago, can't remember the name but he was good. Very interesting move to get into WIAA, I'll be watching that closely.

Yes, on Salem media coverage, very hit and miss. Just hope they cover some games and write some features this fall.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X