Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNAC Pick 'em: Week 1

So I guess I'm doing this another year, because I never learn. I'm going to stick to 7 games each week, even if that means 5 OOC games on some weeks (stupid schools dropping football...). Please fill it out each week! It makes it easier to keep track.

Games this week are WOU at ASU, SFU at Portland State (FCS), APU at WTAMU, CWU at Idaho (FCS), SW Okie @ SE Okie, Pitt State at Central Okie, and Harding at Ouchita (not Wichita) Baptist.

Note: Some games are on Thursday this week.

As with last year make your picks here: https://forms.gle/hJLfKus6rDqQggR16

You can view stats here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F.../viewanalytics
    Last edited by IronOre; 08-29-2019, 02:25 PM.

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    So I guess I'm doing this another year, because I never learn. I'm going to stick to 7 games each week, even if that means 5 OOC games on some weeks (stupid schools dropping football...). Please fill it out each week! It makes it easier to keep track.

Games this week are WOU at ASU, SFU at Portland State (FCS), APU at WTAMU, CWU at Idaho (FCS), SW Okie @ SE Okie, Pitt State at Central Okie, and Harding at Ouchita (not Wichita) Baptist.

Note: Some games are on Thursday this week.

As with last year make your picks here: https://forms.gle/hJLfKus6rDqQggR16

You can view stats here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F.../viewanalytics
    Awesome!

I like this format, however, it was always fun top come up with witty reasons for an outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Awesome!

I like this format, however, it was always fun top come up with witty reasons for an outcome.
      Feel free to post your witticisms. I wasn't feeling all that inspired this afternoon, myself.

Comment

Got my picks in, although I went with my head over my heart for the action in Moscow. Vandals may not be top of Big Sky, but still barely removed from FBS.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
          Got my picks in, although I went with my head over my heart for the action in Moscow. Vandals may not be top of Big Sky, but still barely removed from FBS.
          You are dead to me

Comment

You are dead to me
            Harsh but fair.

Comment

You are dead to me
              I could say I'm doing the CeeWoo method, would that be better? Besides, how am I to get points in pick-em without going against the flow and maybe that pick goes right?

Comment

I could say I'm doing the CeeWoo method, would that be better? Besides, how am I to get points in pick-em without going against the flow and maybe that pick goes right?
                Problem is, you went with the flow on that pick!

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Problem is, you went with the flow on that pick!
                  Doh! Go Cats!

Comment

That would be a mistake ;)
                    I'm baaaackkkk (and with a new method)

Last edited by Cee-Woo; 08-31-2019, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Here's my new selection method...I'm doing away with picking who I expect to lose
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Little surprised by the pick of Pitt over the bronchitis bronchos. Pitt has been down lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Cee-Woo View Post

That would be a mistake ;)
                          I'm baaaackkkk (and with a new method)
                          Welcome back, in other news Idaho lost 79-7 today to Penn State.

Comment

I have my picks in and I honestly have no clue with a few of those teams. Hard to gauge D2 from year to year. Anyone else catch the Big10 announcers keep saying Idaho plays Central Michigan next week?

Comment

An Idaho player was kicked out for targeting and they were convinced he will miss some of the game next week against Central Michigan. LOL.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X