• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post

The Clan changing facilities?

Comment

Week 4:

WOU @ CWU: 4991 (Great crowd for a cold, potentially rainy night, I thought.)
      APU @ SFU: 656 (about normal for SFU games.)

Comment

SFU @ WOU: 2347 (Not bad for WOU)
        CWU @ WTAMU: 9124 (Homecoming at WT)

Comment

I'll be upset if CWU doesn't have another 5 grand in the stands on Saturday. It's homecoming.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
            I'll be upset if CWU doesn't have another 5 grand in the stands on Saturday. It's homecoming.
            1-4 doesn't inspire attendance all that much...

Comment

CWU should go back to afternoon games.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
                CWU should go back to afternoon games.
                For the temperatures, I agree. Maybe one night game a year, but with a 1:00 pm kickoff (not the old noon one) where lights can be used in the 4th quarter.

Comment

APU @ CWU: 5849 (Homecoming, but night games seem to keep packing in the attendance)
                  SFU @ DSC: 3223 (That's some FCS attendance numbers right there)
                  WOU @ TAMUK: 2544 (Come'on Texas, y'all are better than that. Yeeeeee-hawwww)

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                    APU @ CWU: 5849 (Homecoming, but night games seem to keep packing in the attendance)
                    SFU @ DSC: 3223 (That's some FCS attendance numbers right there)
                    WOU @ TAMUK: 2544 (Come'on Texas, y'all are better than that. Yeeeeee-hawwww)
                    Wait a moment, CWU drew more than the other two games combined? What is up there?

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Wait a moment, CWU drew more than the other two games combined? What is up there?
                      I think TAMUK fans are tired of paying to watch them lose, so they quit going. Dixie never drew that well since going D2. I guess if you want to make an argument for night games at CWU, they do seem to draw well.

Comment

I think TAMUK fans are tired of paying to watch them lose, so they quit going. Dixie never drew that well since going D2. I guess if you want to make an argument for night games at CWU, they do seem to draw well.
                        And in September you can go up in the mountains, water ski or jet ski at vantage, or float the Yakima and top off a fun day with a football game. They really have merit in September.

Comment

Watching them lose isn't the main problem. It's how they lose. Granted for the balance of this decade, it's been this way and of course losing in any fashion will drag down attendance

If we were competitive and at least looked like a D2 football team, perhaps a few more would show up? I know I would for at least a few more games than I've attended recently which is zero.

We shall see where the road leads a month from now when the season is over and we are probably sitting at 1-10 at worse or 3-8 at best. I am not confident any fixes are in the pipeline other than dismissing the current coaching staff which is essentially rearranging the deck chairs on a ship which has already sunk. We have more underlying issues with the program which need to be addressed, like yesterday.

Comment

Nice to see the fans didn't quit on CWU despite only 1 win going into that game. Nice to see the Wildcats put on a show for Homecoming

Comment

Great fans. Great attendance. The alumni berm/ tent was so packed that I didn't even try to get in there. Incredible to see that many people. Hopefully we can keep it up for the final two home games, one of which is a night grande on the 26th.

Comment

CWU @ WOU: 2955 (Pretty much sold out, despite it being so wet there were puddles on the field)
                                SFU @ APU: 2148 (Can't say APU fans had much to root for before this game, have even less now)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X