Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSU @ WOU: 2367 (another good pull for WOU)
    SFU @ CWU: 4163 (Smallest crowd at CWU this year)
    CO Mines @ APU: 3068 (fairly good for the season they're having)

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      MSU @ WOU: 2367 (another good pull for WOU)
      SFU @ CWU: 4163 (Smallest crowd at CWU this year)
      CO Mines @ APU: 3068 (fairly good for the season they're having)
      It's interesting how much different 4200 people felt on Saturday versus 5k+ at earlier games. It was freaking cold at halftime and I'd say there were less than 1500 in the main stands by the end of game. 35 degrees and a blowout will get you that.

Still a great year for attendance for CWU. Alumni tent was packed again. CWU Band once again incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post

It's interesting how much different 4200 people felt on Saturday versus 5k+ at earlier games. It was freaking cold at halftime and I'd say there were less than 1500 in the main stands by the end of game. 35 degrees and a blowout will get you that.

Still a great year for attendance for CWU. Alumni tent was packed again. CWU Band once again incredible.
        The radio guys were saying that most everyone left at the half and that they couldn't blame them.

Comment

It was certainly cold. I ran out of layers and I am still trying to warm up.

Comment

CWU @ APU: 2079 (I mean, 1-6. They did get to see an exciting game though)
            WOU @ SFU: 485 (Not great, even for SFU)

Comment

I forgot to do attendance!

SBU @ CWU: 4549 (CWU had an excellent year, attendance wise. I still want them to do more day games, though)
              APU @ WOU: 2367 (WOU has done well too. That's pretty much a sellout for their stadium.)

Comment

Week 11 attendance:

CWU @ SFU: 417 (Hopefully they can fill up the new stadium on campus a bit better than that next year)
                ENMU @ WOU: 2275 (A bunch of disappointed fans there)
                APU @ BHSU: Nothing posted yet. Doubt it was a lot though.

Comment

Went back and looked up the box score for APU against BHSU. A whole 321 showed up to the game.

Don't look at the rest of the box score unless you want to be depressed.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                    I forgot to do attendance!

SBU @ CWU: 4549 (CWU had an excellent year, attendance wise. I still want them to do more day games, though)
                    APU @ WOU: 2367 (WOU has done well too. That's pretty much a sellout for their stadium.)
                    I think CWU averaged over 5m/game

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I think CWU averaged over 5m/game
                      5,074, going by the numbers from the box scores. That's really good given the capacity is smaller now due to the endzone stands being gone.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X