Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
    I am guessing the heat in Texas isn't as dry as Tri-Cities. Mid-90's in Texas is tough for fully padded football players
    It is actually a pretty dry heat here, usually around 20%. I know a lot of people in the Seattle area have no idea it is this dry or hot here, but thunderstorms forecast tonight. Today we have 92 and 59% humidity

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post

Well, we would up here in the Northwest if it was mid-90's I guess things are done differently in Texas when it comes to football.
      Not true, never seen one postponed.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post

Not true, never seen one postponed.
        Only for smoke and the air quality, fortunately hasn't happened yet this year as we near the end of the season of wild fires.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Humidity sucks.
          Humidity is a joke in San Angelo usually 40-50s compared to East Texas say Stephen F Austin 80s and Lamar 90s plus. Remember San Angelo usually only gets 20 inches of rain a year compared to the eastern part of the state which gets double or more the amount of rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Humidity is a joke in San Angelo usually 40-50s compared to East Texas say Stephen F Austin 80s and Lamar 90s plus. Remember San Angelo usually only gets 20 inches of rain a year compared to the eastern part of the state which gets double or more the amount of rain.
            I have no idea where San Angelo is.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

I have no idea where San Angelo is.
              You might want to map out San Angelo and Odessa if you are going to make any road trips with the new scheduling alliance. UTPB plays in Odessa Permian's stadium. Friday Night Lights book and movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

You might want to map out San Angelo and Odessa if you are going to make any road trips with the new scheduling alliance. UTPB plays in Odessa Permian's stadium. Friday Night Lights book and movie.
                I went to a game at WTAMU's old stadium years ago when I had friends living in Texas. It's a wee bit far for a road trip.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X