Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNAC Week 1 Game Thread

This isn't a GNAC game, but watching the Boise State game, they're talking about Zak Hill the OC for BSU, who used to be a QB at CWU. I remember watching him play. He was pretty good!

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    This isn't a GNAC game, but watching the Boise State game, they're talking about Zak Hill the OC for BSU, who used to be a QB at CWU. I remember watching him play. He was pretty good!
    I remember him too, while I still lived in Ellensburg and shortly after Kitna.

Comment

Here's Yakima Herald's preview of the game today. I sure hope CWU doesn't start out the year 0-2, but it's distinctly possible.

https://www.yakimaherald.com/sports/...910760afc.html

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
        I sure hope CWU doesn't start out the year 0-2, but it's distinctly possible.
        The Idaho game doesn't count toward regional rankings, so there is really nothing to lose. D2 teams should always try to play an FCS team every year. I love they are looking for quality opponents. Great to have a team like FSU come to Ellensburg.

Comment

Allegedly the SFU game will be watchable here: http://pluto.tv/live-tv/newsmax-tv

Stats here:http://www.statbroadcast.com/events/...p?t=1&gid=ptsu

Comment

Huh, SFU is up 7-0 in the first.

Comment

7-7 going into the second.

Comment

14-7 Portland State in the second. SFU is playing them pretty tough though.

Comment

21-7 Portland now, and SFUs QB got broke.

Comment

APU-West Texas supposed to start any minute. We were told that the audio would at least be free. That does not appear to be the case.

Comment

West texas site says "Broadcast has been delayed."

Comment

West Texas' Twitter says they're up 7-0. There is no video. There is no audio. There are no stats.

Comment

The wheels have come off. 42-7

Comment

And we finally have stats, at least, though on a delay. They don't show the touchdown yet.

Comment

Teams are trading punts. Still 7-0 WT, end of the first quarter.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X