Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWU game has started. It's just the stadium video feed. Nobody calling the game. It's kinda weird.

Comment

West Texas running a hurry-up capitalize on the INT. Buffaloes regain the lead, 21-16, early in the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
        CWU game has started. It's just the stadium video feed. Nobody calling the game. It's kinda weird.
        Is it just me or is almost every spot of the ball a yard farther down field than where down for Idaho? For example the play from the 8, they stopped at the 8 clearly but spotted at the 7?

I'm going to keep watching that on CWU's drive too of course.

Comment

Idaho's QB is fast. Their line has a lot of size on CWU's d-line as well. CWU keeps them out of the end zone.

Idaho 3-0

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Is it just me or is almost every spot of the ball a yard farther down field than where down for Idaho? For example the play from the 8, they stopped at the 8 clearly but spotted at the 7?
            Might be the camera angle. Weird stream. Doesn't Idaho have anyone calling the game for radio?

Comment

Canon Racanelli apparently won the QB spot. Hopefully he has a... cannon... for an arm.

Comment

I've got to get going (working at a soccer game on campus in less than an hour), but this is not looking good right now.

Comment

Canon Racanelli apparently won the QB spot. Hopefully he has a... cannon... for an arm.
                  That first throw sure showed one. Turn over on downs, but the 4th down play would have been short of the first down even if completed.

I seem to now be getting radio audio quietly in the background.

Comment

CWU moves the ball but can't convert on 4th down.

Comment

You know, if you listen very carefully, there is someone calling the game. They just have the audio turned way down.

Comment

10-0 Idaho. CWU needs to start moving the ball.

Comment

Might be the camera angle. Weird stream. Doesn't Idaho have anyone calling the game for radio?
                          I think you are right, likely due to camera not being at 50 yard line. Now that field is switched it looks same for CWU.

Comment

Idaho changed their QB...

Comment

Idaho changed their QB...
                              And throws a pick, CWU capitalizes with a loooong TD pass. 10-7

Comment

Hah, Fake sweep to Hillel (former QB) who throws it to Archie for a TD. That was nice.

Idaho 10
                                CWU 7

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X