Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For you APU guys that may have paid to watch the game against WTAM, it looks like it was so bad, the streaming company is giving refunds if you complain at them. The guys in the LSC forum are talking about it.

Comment

Any idea if there is a link out there for the CWU vs. Idaho game broadcast?

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat94 View Post
        Any idea if there is a link out there for the CWU vs. Idaho game broadcast?
        I looked around a little bit and couldn't find any. You could try that Pluto TV that half the game was streamed on.

Comment

Yah. I have looked everywhere but can't find it. Several people watching it said they lost the feed at halftime. It looks like Pluto tv does not have it. Seeing it live was good but I was wanting to hear the commentators from a larger production. Oh well. At least next week I will be able to see the replay on ESPN3.Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat94 View Post
            Yah. I have looked everywhere but can't find it. Several people watching it said they lost the feed at halftime. It looks like Pluto tv does not have it. Seeing it live was good but I was wanting to hear the commentators from a larger production. Oh well. At least next week I will be able to see the replay on ESPN3.Thanks for the help.
            Oh, in that case don't bother. The video feed didn't have commentary. Well, it did, but the volume was turned down so low on it you could barely hear it when the crowd was being quiet.

Comment

I guess a larger production does not always come with more production value. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Oh, in that case don't bother. The video feed didn't have commentary. Well, it did, but the volume was turned down so low on it you could barely hear it when the crowd was being quiet.
                Directional Washington (EWU) had better last year than flagship school (Idaho). Well, that was SWX though too.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X