Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commerce at WOU

How is the WOU video feed. Does it cost? Is it worth it, or should I just listen to the radio?

Unless they changed for this year, it does not cost. By the way, its pretty good compared to others I have used.

Take it easy on the Wolves tomorrow ....

Comment

WOU has (had? haven't seen it this year yet) a really good video feed (for D2). A local TV channel does it and has professional people calling the game. Even has replays! It's pretty good (for D2). It's free, too.

Comment

Perfect. Thanks fellas. This is probably the only Commerce game I wont attend this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
          Perfect. Thanks fellas. This is probably the only Commerce game I wont attend this year.
          It's a great feed and free, multiple cameras, clear picture. I'm going to the game, hope WOU can keep it close.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post

It's a great feed and free, multiple cameras, clear picture. I'm going to the game, hope WOU can keep it close.
            Glad they have local TV helping with it, too bad local TV doesn't cover them more for all of you WOU alums. I've always enjoyed the feed and wished all the GNAC had that quality, although SFU has a pretty good one too.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X