Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Rice (3rd-string QB) getting to run out the clock for the Cougars.

Comment

And a late FG pushes the margin to 38-12.

Comment

38-12 the final. Cougars had more rushing yards tonight than they had in the first 3 games combined. I almost forgot what that looks like.

Comment

What's the latest on reviving Humboldt State football? Do you believe there's a legitimate chance? I personally think it's doubtful, unfortunately.
          Last edited by crixus; 09-29-2019, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Great win by the Wolves, it was fun to be there. First win in Ellensburg in 20 years!

Comment

Wow WOU rushing attack was hot tonight. The Land guy looking good this season. Racanelli was inconsistent again I assume. Big for Western to beat both APU and cwu

Comment

Pretty sure CWU has no defensive line, or third and long defense, or defense, really. If you know the other team is going to run the ball and give up over 10 yards each time, what exactly are you doing?

I quit posting because I put on my heavy gloves, and general disgust.

Comment

I just realized that every game I've gone to at the remodeled CWU field, they've lost... I guess I can't go to games anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                    I just realized that every game I've gone to at the remodeled CWU field, they've lost... I guess I can't go to games anymore...
                    You should go to the SFU game and let them get a win this season on the road. It would be good for those players.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X