Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Moore named starter vs APU

He should've been the starter from the start. I wonder how many of those losses would've been wins if they went with Moore all along. Well, there is still hope of a GNAC title. Must win this game on Saturday to start.

https://www.dailyrecordnews.com/spor...93620d1d1.html

I'm not sure. When he came in against Ferris he gave the offense a bump, but it was very short lived. He does seem to have better judgement than Loose Canon did, though.

Comment

How's the Hawaiian QB look? I thought that was a pretty good recruiting get for the Wildcats.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
        How's the Hawaiian QB look? I thought that was a pretty good recruiting get for the Wildcats.
        He moved to WR

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
          I'm not sure. When he came in against Ferris he gave the offense a bump, but it was very short lived. He does seem to have better judgement than Loose Canon did, though.
          How about the 4 touchdowns he had last game? That wasn't so short lived. Racanelli doesn't compare to Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post

How about the 4 touchdowns he had last game? That wasn't so short lived. Racanelli doesn't compare to Moore.
            I gotta wonder how he won the QB competition in camp. Racanelli has the stronger arm, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

I gotta wonder how he won the QB competition in camp. Racanelli has the stronger arm, for sure.
              You think? I think Moore is much stronger, and throws a better ball. Canon needs to grow more

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post

You think? I think Moore is much stronger, and throws a better ball. Canon needs to grow more
                I do think. What I've been saying about Loose Canon all season is that he will throw an absolutely beautiful pass, and then throw 5 bad ones.

Comment

Any updates on the player that got carted off the field last week at the wt game? Hope is doing good.

Comment

Originally posted by El Tamaraw View Post
                    Any updates on the player that got carted off the field last week at the wt game? Hope is doing good.
                    Sams was playing tonight at CWU so must not have been too bad.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X