Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western Oregon continuing to carry what little load the GNAC has this year, getting a win on the road in LSC country, 26-14 over Texas A&M-Kingsville.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAstumpJ View Post
      Western Oregon continuing to carry what little load the GNAC has this year, getting a win on the road in LSC country, 26-14 over Texas A&M-Kingsville.
      I watched the game online and WOU scored 19 points in the third quarter after trailing by 7 at half time. Good job Wolves!
      Last edited by crixus; 10-12-2019, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

and a field goal blocked. Has this been a trend this season?
        The kicking game...No. it hasn't. The trends I have seen are APU's weak and glaringly ineffective defense and a very overmatched OL. The Cougar's sloppy defense has made every opponent's offense look good. Also, I think our OL misses the coaching of former OL Coach, and NFL Hall of Famer Jackie Slater who left this season to do LA Rams pre and post game analysis on local TV in LA.

Comment

I can't stand this anymore. I think I'll go and watch a re-run of Jack Reacher

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
              I think...
              You think?!?! Brilliant observation Watson

Comment

I will have to watch the game replay online. Nearly 500 yards total and 5 TD for Moore. Wow. Imagine if he played full time this season. Bigggg mistake by Fisk

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

You think?!?! Brilliant observation Watson

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

I watched the game online and WOU scored 19 points in the third quarter after trailing by 7 at half time. Good job Wolves!
                    Solid WOU team this year, more mentally tough than previous teams, they've trailed in their last two games and won. I like the coaching: RB Land had a key fumble late in the game, but instead of hanging him put to dry, he returned and helped ice the game for the Wolves.

Comment

Watching the replay of the CWU game online. Wow the cameraman is awful! Point the camera in the right direction please! And how about keeping the camera still and stop it from drifting! Geeez. This is horrible and doesn't even show the touchdowns on the screen
                      Last edited by CWU Wildcat Nation; 10-13-2019, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X