Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWU-WOU game, Part II

I'm expecting a great game on Saturday. It's tough to beat anyone twice in a row in one season in college football, and CWU appears to have found the right QB. WOU isn't a super high-scoring team, but has a great defense, excellent running game, and seems strong mentally, rallying from at least 3 deficits this year to win games, and almost beat TAM-Commerce. Should be a great battle on Saturday.

I'm going to be there. It looks like it's going to be a soggy game as well. I will note that CWU now has the superior bathrooms.

Comment

All CWU has to do is stop the run. They do that, they win. Wildcats must win this game to have a shot at the GNAC title

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
        I'm going to be there. It looks like it's going to be a soggy game as well. I will note that CWU now has the superior bathrooms.
        I did go to the new CWU bathrooms this year, an upgrade from the troughs, but still too small ... 2nd place to WOU's! :laugh:

Comment

How have they been against the run this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post
            How have they been against the run this year?
            CWU? Mostly awful. Though they did better last week against APU, which sadly, this year, doesn't mean much.

Comment

So you are saying there is a chance?

Comment

There's also a chance that Western could mathematically clinch the conference title with four weeks to go (they win and SFU win).

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post
                  So you are saying there is a chance?
                  WOU beat CWU fairly readily up in Ellensburg mostly by running the ball, so yeah, there's a really good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

WOU beat CWU fairly readily up in Ellensburg mostly by running the ball, so yeah, there's a really good chance.
                    Have you figured out Moore's completion percentage? Hopefully better than the Loose Cannon's sub 50% which kills drives fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Have you figured out Moore's completion percentage? Hopefully better than the Loose Cannon's sub 50% which kills drives fast.
                      I'm not sure Moore has played a competent defense, yet. But, he's certainly looked better the past game and a half.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X