X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APU is up 10-0 at the half.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
      What a disappointment. Just a fan here, but why go for 2 after first possession, and then the bad conversion call. Not good.

Comment

Just so everybody in the GNAC knows the Streak is over!!!! The "Once Again MIGHTY CLAN has defeated APU for their first conference win in a long while!!! Congratulations to Vancouver College Alumnus Rysen John for his Three TD catches!! Big Congrats to Head Coach Thomas Ford and his entire staff on what must be a very satisfying victory tonight!!!!
        GO CLAN!!!!

Comment

Way to go SFU! That true freshman QB is developing quickly!

But what happed to Tyrone Williams of APU this year? I thought he was going to have a massive year after how good he was last year. Why is he not the starter anymore?

Comment

Holy forking shirtballs, SFU won a D2 game! Way to go SFU!'

https://athletics.sfu.ca/news/2019/1...?path=football

Comment

I just finished watching the CWU/WOU game. Did the Wolves have their feet make a full recovery yet? Because they sure shot themselves in the feet with all those penalties! While CWU played such a clean game. Moore did great with picking apart that zone defense. He is a great QB! What an exciting game.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
                I just finished watching the CWU/WOU game. Did the Wolves have their feet make a full recovery yet? Because they sure shot themselves in the feet with all those penalties! While CWU played such a clean game. Moore did great with picking apart that zone defense. He is a great QB! What an exciting game.
                That's a bad loss for WOU, they had a golden opportunity and blew it. That over-the-middle pass in OT was a horrific call. I know it worked in E-burg, but good grief, just get your hands up and one can bat it down. Put Curry in space, let him make a better play. Still don't agree with not kicking the PAT in the first OT at home.

Comment

CWU's game was only clean compared to WOU's. They had 2 unsportsmanlike penalties themselves, not to mention two interceptions.

Comment

That's a bad loss for WOU, they had a golden opportunity and blew it. That over-the-middle pass in OT was a horrific call. I know it worked in E-burg, but good grief, just get your hands up and one can bat it down. Put Curry in space, let him make a better play. Still don't agree with not kicking the PAT in the first OT at home.
                    I still think the mistake for WOU was switching offenses in the 4th quarter to try to burn time. It reminded me of a meltdown CWU had against Commerce in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

CWU's game was only clean compared to WOU's. They had 2 unsportsmanlike penalties themselves, not to mention two interceptions.
                      I mean clean with penalties. Only 4, with the worst one being the PI in OT

Comment

Especially after getting the 2nd chance with the pass interference I am surprised they went for it, and with that bad of a play call. They could've pitched the ball to Land or something to spread the defense more.

Comment

I will say I am always impressed with the video broadcast. Clear camera quality and nice instant replays. Why can't CWU have better camera quality?

Comment

I will say I am always impressed with the video broadcast. Clear camera quality and nice instant replays. Why can't CWU have better camera quality?
                            WOU has a local TV outfit doing the broadcast. CWU needs to convince SWX to do all their home games.

Comment

Especially after getting the 2nd chance with the pass interference I am surprised they went for it, and with that bad of a play call. They could've pitched the ball to Land or something to spread the defense more.
                              Yes, on all accounts. Maybe in the end they wouldn't have won with a different play call or going for the PAT in the first OT, but both options were better than the one they chose, IMO. That was crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

WOU has a local TV outfit doing the broadcast. CWU needs to convince SWX to do all their home games.
                                I think they are based out of Spokane is likely why they cover EWU and not CWU. For example they cover the Spokane Chiefs, but not the Tri-City Americans in WHL hockey. The only things listed that they cover outside of Spokane area sports is University of Idaho football and the Hydro races on the Columbia River.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X