Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFU Gets First DII Win in 5 Years

24-17 over APU. Nice

I'm happy for SFU, but man, what happened at APU this year? Was Carr that big a component of the team?

Comment

Looking at the box score, it wasn't a fluke, either.

https://athletics.sfu.ca/boxscore.as...otball&id=2679

Comment

And on the road too! Great to see SFU win again!

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
          I'm happy for SFU, but man, what happened at APU this year? Was Carr that big a component of the team?
          And what on earth happened to Tyrone Williams? I thought he was going to have a monster year! Not be replaced as the starter

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post

And what on earth happened to Tyrone Williams? I thought he was going to have a monster year! Not be replaced as the starter
            Something's wrong in the State of APU. How do you go from being a playoff team to a probable 1-win team?

Comment

Thank You Baby Jesus! The monkey is off our back. Future is looking bright for SFU, not sure about the conference. Or coaching jobs at APU and CWU. CWU really screwed themselves playing the freshman QB not sure why they had him ahead of the other kid. Probably political?

Comment

Congrats to SFU. Now bring some more Canadian teams into the conference!

Comment

Originally posted by Highway Grill View Post
                  Thank You Baby Jesus! The monkey is off our back. Future is looking bright for SFU, not sure about the conference. Or coaching jobs at APU and CWU. CWU really screwed themselves playing the freshman QB not sure why they had him ahead of the other kid. Probably political?
                  Loose Canon could throw a beautiful deep pass every now and then. It was just everything else wasn't great.

Looking at the stats, it sure looks like this wasn't some fluke win for SFU. They just outplayed APU in the second half.

Comment

That's pretty cool for SFU. Cangrats

Comment

I am happy for SFU!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X