• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oof, Mines gets a 66 yard rushing TD.

42-27

Comment

62-10

That's all I need to say....... except sorry to Runnin' Cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
        62-10

Roots is out, so at least it's not getting any worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
          62-10

Ha!

I will be ok. Three starters at or above 30. I wll survive.

Roots was 40. And my decision to sit him.

Comment

APU continues to play Mines tough. Picks off Mines and returns the ball 40 yards.

Comment

62-10 final. At least SFU scored. Improvement!

Comment

APU shoots themselves in the foot again. Intercepted in the end zone by Mines.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

First, this cannot happen. You couldn't do a HS game the night before then a DII game. You are required to be at the NCAA game site the day before the game.

Second, it is a judgement call. The official's judgement is different than yours. Why is your judgement better?
                  Actually knew a guy in Idaho, who did preps and college (Big Sky) the same week. He lived at the NCAA game site town. Either he was breaking the NCAA rules or the NCAA wasn't paying attention, probably a little of both.

Two, Currie was sitting outside the stadium, probably 100 yards away, they had it on the internet feed. he's not giving signals. Yes, better call security on the guy who is outside the fence of the stadium. Give me a break. Yes, the refs judgment sucked on that, IMO, sorry to burst your bubble.

Comment

49-27 final score down in Azusa. APU could have made the game closer if not for some mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post

Actually knew a guy in Idaho, who did preps and college (Big Sky) the same week. He lived at the NCAA game site town. Either he was breaking the NCAA rules or the NCAA wasn't paying attention, probably a little of both.

Two, Currie was sitting outside the stadium, probably 100 yards away, they had it on the internet feed. he's not giving signals. Yes, better call security on the guy who is outside the fence of the stadium. Give me a break. Yes, the refs judgment sucked on that, IMO, sorry to burst your bubble.
                      You didnt burst my bubble.

Doing a HS game the night before an NCAA game is not possible. In the same week, yes. The rules are very clear. Break them and you are done.

Simple fact is you could not officiate a HS game at an acceptable level in real time. You don't have the ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

You didnt burst my bubble.

Doing a HS game the night before an NCAA game is not possible. In the same week, yes. The rules are very clear. Break them and you are done.

Simple fact is you could not officiate a HS game at an acceptable level in real time. You don't have the ability.
                        It's possible, I've seen it done .The guy made his living as a ref.

Comment

You have to be on site for NCAA the day before the game, period. This precludes doing an 8 man or any other HS game the night before. Period. That has been the rule for the last ten years, minimum. I know, because I have scheduled officials for both.

Your statement alluded to them doing an 8 man game the night before an NCAA game. This, under current guidelines, is not possible. When they are scheduled for an NCAA game, they report to the site the day before, and have a scheduled film session to review their game from the week before, as well as review other highlighted items from other games and points of emphasis on the season.

Don't double down and lose credibility.
                          Last edited by Runnin' Cat; 10-27-2019, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X