Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the NE10 have enough teams to qualify for Earned Access?

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Does the NE10 have enough teams to qualify for Earned Access?
      Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Yes.
        Well, if they get a team into the rankings, then they'll get to make some other team's fans very unhappy!

Comment

What really sucks about this season is that APU is now in the conversation about worst team in the conference. Wow. I haven't gotten to see a game this year, so that also sours my mood. I have a student that is on the team and he has said that injuries from the very beginning have been just one part of the problem. He also said that there were not enough returners, too many graduated. I look forward to our winning ways soon.
          Come on Basketball.
          Stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Librarian View Post
            What really sucks about this season is that APU is now in the conversation about worst team in the conference. Wow. I haven't gotten to see a game this year, so that also sours my mood. I have a student that is on the team and he has said that injuries from the very beginning have been just one part of the problem. He also said that there were not enough returners, too many graduated. I look forward to our winning ways soon.
            Come on Basketball.
            Stay healthy.
            I think that is what would have doomed HSU's season last year too even without the admin's removal of football. They lost way too many starters to graduation, but at least you have a chance that these underclassmen grow and develop a chemistry together and be competitive again. That said, it is also good to see SFU get into the win column this season and hopefully they can build on that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

That said, it is also good to see SFU get into the win column this season and hopefully they can build on that too.
              Absolutely thrilled they got a win. Not at all excited that it was over my school.
              They have new coaches, new attitude, new drive, and are building a stadium. They have all positives. It may take another 2-3 years, but they absolutely could be competitive. Wishing them all the best (just not against APU :) ).

Comment

Eastern New Mexico lost to Permian Basin, so that doesn't help WOU's SOS at all.

Comment

SUPER REGION FOUR
                  1 Tarleton St. 7-0 7-0
                  2 Minnesota St. 9-0 9-0
                  3 Colo. Sch. of Mines 9-0 9-0
                  4 Colorado St.-Pueblo 8-1 8-1
                  5 Angelo St. 8-1 8-1
                  6 Tex. A&M-Commerce 6-2 6-2
                  7 Augustana (SD) 7-2 7-2
                  8 Sioux Falls 7-2 7-2
                  9 Winona St. 7-2 7-2
                  10 Dixie St. 7-2 7-2

Comment

What really kills Western Oregon's chances is that the teams they might be up against for the last spot. Angelo State or Texas A & M Commerce if they should lose their last one have a head to head win over Western Oregon.

Comment

SUPER REGION FOUR
                      1 Tarleton St. 7-0 8-0
                      2 Minnesota St. 10-0 10-0
                      3 Colo. Sch. of Mines 10-0 10-0
                      4 Colorado St.-Pueblo 9-1 9-1
                      5 Augustana (SD) 8-2 8-2
                      6 Tex. A&M-Commerce 7-2 7-2
                      7 Angelo St. 8-2 8-2
                      8 Sioux Falls 7-3 7-3
                      9 Winona St. 7-3 7-3
                      10 Dixie St. 7-3 7-3
                      Considering there are three 7-3 teams on this list and WOU isn't one of them, it's not looking good for WOU.

Comment

Thought their only chance was to be 9th or 10th this week, win on Saturday, bad luck for others and maybe sneak in. Nope.

Comment

I think Angelo State is the only team that can fall out of the top 7 with a loss, with Sioux Falls poised to take their place. USF is playing a team they should beat easily, so I doubt anyone below them has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                            I think Angelo State is the only team that can fall out of the top 7 with a loss, with Sioux Falls poised to take their place. USF is playing a team they should beat easily, so I doubt anyone below them has a chance.
                            If WOU beats ENMU, they'll get a SOS bump, but yeah, it's probably not going to be enough. That loss against CWU did them in.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X